Up-Votes Needed Cyborg Passive Not Working in TOWW

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by AV, Dec 13, 2021.

1. AV Loyal Player

It appears that Cyborg's passive is having no effect on our passive power regeneration in all of TOWW. It's possible the effect extends to other "power helpers" like BWL's Luck of the Draw & 200 Grim in some way, as my power regen in the alert with all three on is pretty much where it'd be anywhere else with none of them on with the exact same rotation. It's very noticeable.
    • Like x 16
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’ve noticed a dip in my power supply while running it as dps as well. As rage I need cyborg or I end up with my soda on CD for power. With cyborg I never need a recharge.
    • Like x 4
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I thought maybe it was due to the other bugs with Augs but yes I've to yet again noticed this.
    • Like x 2
  4. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

Gonna presume you checked your generator mods are all actually >50% ?
    • Like x 1
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

Thanks for the input, yes can confirm gen mods are maxed.
    • Like x 2
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

This is cyborg everywhere. I've been had to use cola today to refill power (which hasn't been a problem since I max cyborg out weeks ago).
    Batteries are at 97%.
    • Like x 5
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah my batteries are 97% when last I checked to.
    • Like x 2
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Same with me my generator is at a 100%.
    • Like x 2
  9. AV Loyal Player

Update:

With a full power Troll near max CR w max Vit and me at max CR running maxed cyborg and 200 omegahedron, power generation still felt like there was no troll present and no cyborg or omegahedron buff. My power would bottom out, everywhere in the alert, as quickly as it would in the open world if I was solo without Cyborg passive on. The only thing that seemed to grant power beyond a player's normal passive generation was the Troll's power heal if they took Claw off but even that wasn't handling power anywhere near where a maxed out power troll would be able to. The same troll had no issues keeping me powered elsewhere.
    • Like x 5
  10. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Any updates on this, or word from devs? Power regen still seems lower in this alert than elsewhere.
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

Not just in toww, but everywhere in the game. This is annoying consider Cyborg is really useful for me as a healer. Hopefully this can be looked at. Batteries are almost maxed aswell.
    • Like x 3
  12. Sentiency Well-Known Player

For me he works outside of toww because I notice a slight difference, but nowhere near what the passive should be considering I have him maxed. Had to switch from hybrid to superpowered because of it.
    • Like x 3
  13. Mr.W Committed Player

Glad that wasn't the only one lol.

You think it may secretly have the sixth dimension power drain mechanic active to cancel regen gains?
  14. Designated Well-Known Player

There's a difference in New dlc content and flashpoint content.
    Idk best way to test it out.
    • Like x 2