Customer Service Notification: Direct Debit Billing

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Amnerys, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Amnerys New Player

Starting Friday, we will be updating our billing processes and the Direct Debit option will be temporarily unavailable. This will affect some players in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands who have chosen this as their method of billing.

To prevent the loss of All Access Membership status during this time, we will be granting one free week of time to all affected accounts who are signed up for Direct Debit billing for an All Access Membership plan and whose next billing date falls during this period.

During this time, the ability to add funds to your Wallet via Direct Debit will also be unavailable. Players who use Direct Debit to make in-game purchases may want to add Station Cash to your Wallet ahead of time, to prevent delaying purchases. Alternately, the PaySafe and PayPal options will remain available.

We will resume normal service as quickly as possible.
    • Like x 4
  2. Viktoryos SS Active Player

I must to know is this will be same from Bulgaria members beacouse I will pay with credit cart when DLC 11 is OUT. But I have no profile in PaySafe or PayPal so this is very importen for me.
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

So that means - if I understood it correctly - that my AAM won't renew next weak. But instead I'm granted 1 Week additional AA and then, seven days later, my AAM will be automatically renewed via Direct Debit? Or do I need to manually renew it when the extra week (plus 2 bonus days from the last long downtime) expires?
  4. Lair's Ghost New Player

well good job SONY not only did u not get who all was affected inccorrect but u made it so i cant access my characters, who according to you, my account never got changed. tyvm for my having to deactivate my characters to try and play and for screwing with my billing date. did it ever occur to you that some of us pay on certain days?
    But mainly its the fact that basicly u lied to us about what was happening, my account is not the same even though it says its active. I am paying for a service and if YOU cant get ur stuff staright then i can happily spend my money on another game
  5. Greek Diamond Youtube New Player

OOOOOOOOOOOOH now I get it you don't care at ALL if someone doesn't have a f*ckin credit card to buy dlc but YOU DO CARE about people buying station cash to buy useless in game items well gess what? YOU WOULD GET MORE MONEY IF YOU MADE THE DLC PURCHASING process with more types of payments like hmmmm...what let me thi..A PAYSAFE CARD!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Lair's Ghost New Player

don't feel bad they even screwed up that part too, and I live in america where there are not supposed to be any issues. I pay with one and half my characters are deactivated and to top it all off i cant log in till i pick which ones i want to use to even get in game to buy the useless vanity items they are offering. Not to mention that because of all this i can't play a game I pay for, or claim the stuff they give me to use :: (
    yeah that's right a Trigon sad face!

Guess i will go play Defiance and spend my money there
  7. Greek Diamond Youtube New Player

Well they must implument more payment ways and I can loggin I don't know why it doesn't working for you ::( sad trigon too
  8. vitamin3k New Player

Try going on your account management & deactivate and reactivate your account. worked for me
  9. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Yeah, I've lost my All Access in game. Site still shows it as active, but lost a lot of items because of this. Just put in a ticket.
  10. tokaghero New Player

i can pay with VISA ??????:(
    • Like x 1
  11. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

For everyone that lost All Access in game. Call the customer support number. The problem occurred because of the free days access we were granted because of the downtime. It caused the billing date to be set back. It only takes a couple of minutes to get the account re-activated and you can get any characters back you had to delete.
  12. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

We just get 150k prestige and i cant in the game and buy league base ....... reaper it now !!!!!! Im tried from this shi._..........
    • Like x 2
  13. daffy324 New Player

Any USPS guys getting error 1048?
  14. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

Umm, something is wrong with Market Place, saying an error has occurred and we can not process your request right now. The station cash amount is also showing up as unknown or 0
    • Like x 1
  15. Swordianzer0 New Player

I can't even log in Dafuq -___-
  16. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

There is a few bug in league base....
    Im playing in eu server ps4 -
    1- sometimes when get back there from any instance i get anonn zone or fall down into the sky
    2- statue can't change positions , can't remove old statue ...
  17. cris2912 New Player

qui a error 11004 eupc?
  18. strkr4200 New Player

Any1 know when they are prominent out with dlc11
  19. Aspectss New Player

How can I add SOE cash from steam to the game when I downloaded the copy of it from this dcuniverseonline.com?
  20. invisible New Player

is the same in dlc pack with paysafe payment method?