Cursed JL Dark Cursed Adaptive Augment Details Missing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Prindacerk Committed Player

I don't know whether something I'm doing wrong. But the augments from the new episode doesn't seem to show the breakdown of ranks and bottom descriptions like other episode augments. It doesn't scroll down. Only shows 5 ranks in the window. No scroll option.

Is this supposed to be this way?
    • Like x 1
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

Don't know why it's different but it only shows up when you hit rank 20.
  3. Prindacerk Committed Player

That's weird. How could I know what level I should aim for? I have other episode augments that shows me max reward to indicate whether it's worth upgrading or not.
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Dont know if a bug or not, but once you reach the lvl 20, you can scroll and see the remaining levels bonus.
    • Like x 1
  5. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

It's been a bug since pre launch. It was posted about a few times but devs chose to ignore it.
  6. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yeah, it doesn't scroll until you unlock whichever bonus is listed at the bottom of the visible area. And no, I don't think it's supposed to be like that. It's just another one of those little bugs in the UI that's annoying, but not game-breaking.
  7. JeanGrey Active Player

Hi you might have the event version ones. Same thing happened to me. You need to buy the actual ones from Batgirl or Swamp Thing. Good news is they give full xp into the proper ones just fortify the event ones into them.

If it's not that then I'm not sure sorry.
  8. Prindacerk Committed Player

Can't be event version. Event version goes up to 11 only. Mine is currently at 16. But I don't see the benefits past 20 still. Need to level up to 20 to find out.
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Same. My main has the regular one at rank 24ish. My alt that is at CR 198 hasn't redeemed the free augs yet, because I don't want to have to waste marks buying the non-event version.