Current Stabilizer Aquiring Process Opinion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Prindacerk Committed Player

Is it me or anyone else feeling the stress of the stabalizer acquiring process now compared to before?

It used to be easier before. You can login when you want and get them. You don't need to login everyday. In a month, 18 days should be enough. Once a week you buy those off Dr.Fate using fate token. Otherwise you get it from daily rewards. Easy peasy. Don't have to keep track of when you get it and how.

The new approach feels a bit stressful. You MUST play everyday because you get daily for it. You miss a day, you lose 5 fragment (9 if member). You must do a solo to get it done. And you must remember to do it. No chance of you redoing it another day because you were busy doing other stuff.

Last week with all the Seasonal stuff, Cursed Episode on spotlight, there was a lot to do. And by the time I finished all the daily stuff, I forgot to do the stabalizer run. Missed a few days and lost that. Wouldn't have happened in the past. I could have bought it from the Dr.Fate one of those days. But in current state, what I missed is lost.

Also the reset time for Stabalizer is different to the daily reset. Not at the same time. It seems to reset in a different time. So I have to wait and do that separately from other dailies. Or do my dailies at a different timeslot.

Overall, I feel the curreent process is slower than before. And chances of missing out is very high.
    • Like x 4
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Sounds like you’re feeling the “increased friction.”

Gotta say it was intended.
  3. Prindacerk Committed Player

I'm asking where to find the lube. o_O
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

Check out your local pharmacy.

Santa’s also coming soon, guess it depends if you were on the naughty list ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

They really want us to spend even more money on the game. I'm glad I farmed enough to get my Nubia ally for my Amazon toon before the change. I wish they at least increase the overall number of fragments per run.
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We get more fragments than before to make up for players missing out on them a few days in a month, but the issue still persist and i can see why it makes people feel pressured into logging in every day. I personally just dont care about them anymore because i've got everything but that is a luxury almost any other player doesnt have.

I think tying the stabilizer fragments to the weekly omnibus missions may be the best option since that would still require playing actively but not too much, so people that used to run multiple accounts would still have too much work to make up for that effort in stabilizers.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

I've always disliked going into the Vault and Stabilizer Instance, so yeah... it sucks. I'm sure I've unknowingly forgotten to go in a few times. I also might have missed a week because I just didn't care. At the very least the Stab Instance is a Solo now.

Personally speaking, it's especially frustrating for me because I'm a broker person. I get everything from the broker. I'm not opening TCs because I want or expect any of the cosmetic items. Instead it's the Open 25/15 feats that have me in this position. I HAVE to care because in a month's time I'll need 25 Stabs, three months from then I'll need another 25 Stabs, five to six months from then I'll need another 25 Stabs. On and on, and on. Those feats are truly the worst.
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'd like to see the vault back. whack the stabilizers in there. mind you, I'd probably forget to do that, 'nall.
    • Like x 1
  9. Prindacerk Committed Player

Vault and Solo are technically the same. Only Solo you need to kill some adds. Both needs to be run daily.

I wish they hadn't removed the monthly reward and instead increase that to represent what is given via vendors. Or vise versa (give more from Dr.Fate weekly).
    • Like x 2