CT vs OP stats. Your opinion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MaverickRaven657, Jun 21, 2017.

1. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

So I'm looking at the CR calculator, and maybe I'm wrong, but to get max CR you'd have to sacrifice two slots of OP stuff? (Neck,ring, or mask). At first I thought I would just have to sacrifice one, which I was going to begrudgingly accept, but two?

I know CR is king, but just how kingly is it? Is it worth losing two slots you have OP stuff in? To me, I would probably sacrifice the neck and ring, since the mask has a slot in it... but still. I will probably do it for my tank, but not for my dps,

What do you guys think?
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

I guess you can max out at cr 203 with all OP items and equipped with all 175 except the starro mask wich can have a mod from the event i guess.
  3. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

You can keep all of your old OP pieces and you'll only miss out on 1 point of CR. That one point doesn't make any difference in content with enemies below CR203 because of the way CR differential works. That means unless you want to run elite raids you don't need to replace your OP pieces.
  4. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Yeah, like I said, if I had to make a choice, I would only do it for my tank. I think it's way too much to lose in the stat department.

I guess it just hit me a bit harder than usual because I thought I could keep all my pieces.