Crossplay Meet and Greet Friday

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Nice! Cool look btw :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Krona was the first to show up @ Robinson Park last week, but didn't realize Crossplay was postponed. Be there this week! Same bat-time. Same bat-place.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I should be there. Hopefully Mepps doesnt lag the place with his minions.
  4. Malachyte Devoted Player

I'll be there...with hopes Mepps shows up with minions in full force !!!! :cool:
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I hope this can still happen on time. It's going to be tight considering the EU process was ~24 hours. It depends on what time our process starts.
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

We might want to move it to Saturday :/
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

We'll play it by ear... still patiently waiting for the official word/projection...
    [IMG]

We have our internal league merge on Saturday night 8pm. If this one gets bumped to Saturday I'll try to keep ours short and then we'll join the crowd a bit later.
    • Like x 1
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I was in the park all by myself last Friday..
    • Like x 2
  9. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I'll definitely be there if it's on a Saturday. Friday nights are work nights for me. :/ Would be cool if Mepps spawned Black Hand, Nekron, and a huge army of Black Lanterns and Corrupted heroes/villains right there with CRs of 170+ :po_O:confused::)
    • Like x 1
  10. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

all i can think of is the lag that will happen. Let's not break the server so quickly.
    • Like x 1
  11. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Shhhhh.... Just let it happen. ;)
    • Like x 3
  12. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Fine but if the server breaks im blaming u. :p
    • Like x 1
  13. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Red text in game , game can be down for 24 hours starting tomorrow morning,

I loved the whining that followed lmao
  14. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Dunno why limit an event to one day.
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Which event? Olympic Downhill Catcalling? Wait, Catcalling is a real word? :eek:
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I agree with Arwen...especially since I just realized that I like real life obligations Friday night. Will show up, but probably will be way late to the party.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Digital Hellstorm will be there early and we will leave late. Come one come all and join the party.
    • Like x 3
  18. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I only need to know 2 things. 1..is there an afterparty. 2....will there be margaritas ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

1. Sure
    2. No, Just water bottles filled with Jager and for oyu kiddies.. Juice Boxes.
  20. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The meet-n-greet will be an interesting performance test. What will it register in the Richter scale?

[IMG]

See you at the party.