CRIME SCENE BASE ITEMS

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lantern Azure Black, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Just had that idea today!! We need the yellow tape, the chalked outline of a body, ect....Maybe some heroes like to visit a crime scene they haven't quite solved yet.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Just sayin'...

**(^_^)**
    • Like x 2
  2. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

The chalk outlines could be that of iconic comic book deaths like Jason Todd's Robin outline with crowbar nearby, Rorschach's smiley face splatter chalk outline, Superman's outline with cape flag..., etc.

We also need...
    [IMG]
    A morgue storage wall facade for a Forensic's Lab.
    • Like x 7
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Oh, heck yeah. Can always use a few corpses lying in waiting either for...experimentation or just storing/hiding evidence.

I love the idea for ICONIC chalked outlines...The Waynes anyone?
    • Like x 2
  5. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

How about smashed windows? Maybe there was a break in or an escape route? Kinda like how we have snowy window to put on the walls.

How about smashed doors or disconnected doors with yellow tape sealing entry?
    • Like x 1
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    YES!
    And, maybe, while you at it, some computers and tech stuff ...
    • Like x 1
  7. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Ummm, yeah....I guess that...could work too. >.>

OH! How about computer desks that show signs of a struggle or tipped/turned over computer tables? (^_^)
    • Like x 2
  8. Fools Fire Loyal Player

+ Spent gun cartridges on the floor.
    + A blown open safe with stuff scattered around it.
    • Like x 2
  9. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Dude...why didn't I think of that? XD
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Who would want to have their base in an open crime scene? o_O
  11. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

I had explained the idea in the first post.

Maybe some Heroes from time to time go back to visit a crime scene that they just can't solve. They go back to reflect on it or maybe go back to piece together more clues.

Some that have posted have already come up with some really neat ideas. You should take a look.

Hope this helps you better understand the idea and opens your imagination box. (^_^)
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, but why would you want to have those things in your base!!
    The only reason why you would have a chalk outline is because someone died in your base and the police came and investigated (which would make your base known to the police)
  13. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Well, the way my base is setup (and my Heroin's backstory)...everyone knows Azure's identity. LOL!

I guess that opens up more options to me and a few others as far as certain base items are concerned.

911 call: "Yeah, there's been a break in...at my home...yeah, I'm Azure Black...Hmm? Nooo, I had to neutralize him. Sorry :(...on your way?....OK, thanks! :D Buh-Bye!" (^_^) *hangs up then sweetens the tea*
  14. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

It would be a recreation of a crime scene to study, if the skies were the limit I would ask for a holographic crime scene generator like a combination of Star Trek's Holodeck and Bones 3d imager. But I'd settle for the chalk outline instead.;)
    [IMG]
    As seen on the TV show Bones.

Oh and add "Detective Board" to my wanted list with photos of various villains/heroes tacked on and with lines connecting them.
    [IMG]

Edit: Windows in general would be most welcomed and "Window Blinds" with "noir" lighting would be off the charts. It can also have variants with "flashing motel signs" and stuff like that.

[IMG]
  15. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

OMG! You're so good at this! Where do your ideas come from???

Wait...don't answer that. LOL
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, those things would be cool, specially if we could recreate one of those old 'gumshoe offices', complete with a dame (no, not the Dame ;) ) with legs up to her ears to walk in every 20 minutes or so :D
  17. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

See? Now you're getting it. (^_^)
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Understood it from the start, just don't understand why you would want to live in an active crime scene with taped up doors and chalk outlines: having computers and holo-displays to recreate the scene is not the same thing and makes sense (do you think the Jeffersonian kept a chalk outline after that squint got shot on the main display stage?)
  19. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

With munitions coming that would be a PERFECT addition
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, what? o_O
    We going to have to start buying and replenishing our ammo? o_O