Cr89 nature healer looking for a late night league.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Gerbal, May 6, 2013.

1. Gerbal New Player

I am cr89 nature healer. I have 146sp. I should point out i have a full set of troller gear with 1413 base vit and a full set of dps gear so i can play any role but nature healing is what ive come to enjoy the most. Im 27yrs old always on mic and really good at any role im playing. I have 4 pieces of vengence pvp geat so i do that to. I play mainly between 130am est to about 7est you can send me a message or an in game tell. My characters name is Gerbal
  2. Mcluv3n New Player

we are looking for dedicated players no league hoppers contact me if u want in

3. Gerbal New Player

Ive been with the same league since march of 2011 so league hopping isnt something i do. How big is your league and how loud is your league chat on an average day.
  4. Mcluv3n New Player

loud that we have a push to talk rule we try to apply
  5. Gerbal New Player

I appreciate the offer but i think im looking for something a bit smaller and quieter. I would still love a chance to run with you all once maybe itll change my mind. I like quiet and calm as thats how i am.
  6. ChibiSilver New Player

Gerbal is a great player. been playing with him since march 2011. he can handle all roles very well. just not as good as me lol jk
    • Like x 1
  7. Gerbal New Player

Says the only guy ill admit is better then me on all levels of the game lol. Thanks for the kind words sir
    • Like x 1
  8. ChibiSilver New Player

I would say you're a better healer and troll probably tank to. But back to keeping the thread on track. Gerbal is a good player and a good guy. He'll always try to help other people improve and is always improving himself. Hope you find what you're looking for good luck
  9. Shadow Vlad New Player

What server you on?
  10. Gerbal New Player

Im on usps3 hero side
  11. DamageControl Committed Player

I have an interesting proposition for you, Gerbal. I like what I'm hearing, and you seem to be a responsible guy. We have several branches in the USPC server, in both factions, and we are looking to expand to EU and PS3. How would you like to be the leader of a USPS3 branch of Alpha Enforcers? Obviously we would need to talk, get to know each other first, but think about it.
    Here's a link to our league's recruitment thread, it will tell you all you need to know. We are a solid community, and we wouldn't be the only lucky ones if you joined :)
    http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?posts/1730403/
  12. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Hello my friend, Hard Knocks may be the league for you, please visit the site in the sig, fill out an app and explore the possibilities. We are a small league,active everyday, great bunch of players and i make sure everyone has a mic, but by default we have push to talk on because its more sufficient. we run pvp mostly through the week and pve three times out of the week. Hope to see you soon.
  13. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Were you in Super Fockers by any chance?
  14. Mcluv3n New Player

hey no problem hit me up mcluv3n ill troll and fill in the missing roles if needed
  15. Gerbal New Player

Yes i was and still currently am
  16. Enjoi Well-Known Player

check out Tesla Nation. we are a active evening league, ready for T5 content.
  17. Gerbal New Player

I appreciate all the great offers guys but im looking for something small. If your a league and play mostly at night with 9-12 players looking for an addition contact me. Im not saying i wont consider bigger leagues i just know how clicks and groupings work and how hard it is to work your way in
  18. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

will you be on tonight?
  19. Gerbal New Player

Yes ill be on about 2est tonight
  20. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

k look for commander oz i'm on right now