Controlled Collateral Damage feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by segundoblz, Jun 11, 2013.

1. segundoblz New Player

Anyone know how to get this feat nowadays?
    I had it on my main toon and I got the feat in the first day after DLC 7 was released. It's very tricky to get it cause I had to destroy those four consoles in the second room without killing any scientists. So they could stop attacking me and I was free to kill the Security Commander. But now that I am lvling up a new toon, I discovered that scientists aren't stopping attacks and I can't kill the security commander or destroy the consoles w/o getting K.O'ed.
    Can anyone help me?
  2. chaosknight0331 New Player

It is possible to push the security guard into the corner, where the heal barrel is and just kill him there. The scientists tend to back away and range you so they will move, but you have to time the pushes properly. Then you just do the tremor when the security adds get to you. It's definitely difficult but I managed to do it a few times before I learned the scientist run after destroying the coms.
  3. segundoblz New Player

They don't run anymore. At least I tried to do it four times today :(
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

After destroying the four consoles, try flying up to the ceiling and standing on one of the lights. That should prevent some damage. Do that for a couple of minutes and see if the scientists leave.
  5. segundoblz New Player

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll try it later :D
  6. Original Kal Well-Known Player

This feat is very annoying and poorly designed.
  7. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Plus, There needs to be some alert to let you know if you have knocked out a scientist.
    • Like x 1
  8. Critics New Player

When I went to get it, I always blocked alot.. :)
  9. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

that feat is a doozie and requires a lot of patience and skill. i think its one of the few feats in game that actually requires effort. most of them come from just doing what you are going to do in game anyways.
  10. LunerEclipse8 New Player

Not sure if they changed it since I've gotten the feat on all my toons but in the first boss fight I blocked until consoles came up and destroyed them after all consoles the scientist ran away. Second boss fight I did in the rafters after that is easy. Hope that helped and they didn't change the fight. Good luck to you.
  11. Original Kal Well-Known Player

I just gave up on this feat. It's a poor design. Whoever approved it needs ****-slapped a bit hard that whoever came up with it.
  12. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Also it takes to long for the barrel to respawn.
  13. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

Just posted this on another thread, not sure if it'll help but ...

14. Chuccles New Player

1st only kill clone easy
    2nd only attack guard,break computer when he calls 4 backup
    3rd fly up and land of the beams stay there and just attack when he follows you
    4th boss fight no scientists just don't kill any on the way there lol