Controlled Chaos usps3 Hero league recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by HealerHollidae, Oct 22, 2013.

1. HealerHollidae New Player

http://controlledchaosdcu.guildlaunch.com

First of all there is no CR requirement.

That said the majority of the league is full T5 some of us have alts we are working on so lower levels are welcome.

We are not so much a league as we are a group of friends who are laid back and pretty care free no elitest attitude here.

Some of us have mics some of us use keyboards.

We have a good amount of trolls tanks dps and healers all ranging from t1 to t5. Most of these guys are t5 and very helpful.

We will often stop what we're doing to help out each other.

What we are looking for is active members thats it. If you're active and you're friendly and you are looking to do raid walk ins feat hunting pvp pve and everything in between then this is the place for you.

Myself am a cr 99 healer fully expert modded in pve.
    Also a full t3 pvp healer working on t4 and I play nightly. That said we are a big nighttime league.

Plans for the future- pvp tournaments for prizes
    league raids and bounty hunting. Feat hunting. Suggested activities for fun.

Please leave your in game name. Power and cr so we know where to start with you.

Point of contact in game

- hollidae < me
    - addicitedtochaos < leader
    - Alpha Lantern < officer
    - Heroic Brutality < officer
    - Geo Gnarr < officer

These will be the main recruiters tell them hollidae sent you.

We will also be forming groups for future youtube fun with in game antics and gameplay

If this sounds fun to you or you like what you hear and see then contact us or post here
  2. HealerHollidae New Player

Also I would really like to find some more trolls for pvp and legend players
  3. villalpaaado New Player

are you guys excepting dps? im looking for a league, tired of joining in crappy teams for alerts and raids and tired of struggling with content due to poor groups. im collecting t3 and only missing like 3 or 4 to complete it. im currently a quantum troller but want to change to dps fire or ice. sp is 61 i believe and im on as much as i can be.
  4. HealerHollidae New Player

Sure man we can help you what's your name in game?
  5. FearOfHights New Player

I'm very interested in joining. Just started doing the tier 4 content looking for a solid group to run feats and instances with.

FearOfHights
    DPS- Celestial
    CR 72
  6. HealerHollidae New Player

Good deal man I'll be on after work and I'll get with you then. Or you can contact one of the other officers
  7. HealerHollidae New Player