Up-Votes Needed Constant Switch crashes took my $

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Visubversa37, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Visubversa37 Level 30

Ok.. I cannot make this up, and I wish I had it recorded. So since 6th dimension came out, I have spent a total of $277.61 (I checked purchase history) on stabilizers/unlocked TCs trying to get all the collections and Superman gear that I could. Got all the gear and emblems, I had no problem getting the kerchief, finally got the mullet with the help of my league, but the superboy jacket.. this is where the problem is. As upsetting as the CONSTANT crashes can be, it does not compare to it crashing not once, BUT ON 2 SEPARATE OCCASIONS happening when unlocking time capsules, which (coincidentally and coming to the reason why I wish I was recording) on the last 2 pieces needed for the jacket! ( #1 pumped up volume and #9 poke bowl). Not during the MAAAAAAAAAAAANY duplicates I had to pass by to get these pieces, but yesterday, on the poke bowl, and just now on pumped up volume.
    Is it absurd and totally crazy that I've spent so much on this game? Yes it is. But you know what, I like it, and it makes me happy, but now, I don't know. You get so much of our money, and we get so many crashes in return. I don't know how it is for other platforms, but us switch players pay the same fees, and some of us realize we pay way more than we should.
    I think I might be done, and that really sucks, because us superman fans don't really have choices on what to play, and this WAS a good game.
  2. Visubversa37 Level 30

Do the powers that be even read these, or am I just talking to myself. What exactly am I paying for?