Up-Votes Needed Connection lost, then the world's down for maintenance

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by PandoraLaBella, Oct 19, 2023.

1. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

I was fighting the Giant Metal Man-Bat approximately 1h after missions refreshed today when I suddenly lost connection (error 0x0009,3,0). I thought it was weird, because my internet was running fine. I tried relaunching the game, but I got stuck in the connecting screen; I tried it again, then got error 0x000C,5,0 - saying the world's down for maintenance. I checked my email to make sure I wasn't banned or something, but I got nothing from Daybreak or DC (I checked the spam folder too), the only email I got from them recently was from yesterday thanking for a purchase I made.

Edit: server US/PC (Steam)
    • Like x 1
  2. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

This describes my situation exactly, apart from the location. I'm getting error 0x000C,5,0 and unable to connect. USPC.
    • Like x 1
  3. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Resembles an issue I had before the last episode launch. The difference is that the launcher comes up as normal - but I can't get into the game. Last time the reset and update resolved things. I'm going to wait until after then, if not fixed I will lodge a report.
    • Like x 1
  4. CazaViejas New Player

Same problem. I can't connect and I get the error "The game is currently under maintenance" EU Server
    • Like x 2
  5. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

The launcher is working just fine for me too. I press play, the app opens, then I spend a long time at the "CONNECTING..." screen before getting error 0x000C,5,0.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

I just stuck on connecting... for me
    • Like x 3
  7. SUPERHOMEM New Player

Same here :(
    Whats happening?
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'm stuck as well. I thought I could get some lower alts seasonals done before the evil maintenance, but I guess not today... :(
  9. Otaku New Player

Same here
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I thought maybe the bloody maintenance would fix it, but despite the server status saying the game is up and not locked, I'm still stuck at the connecting screen. https://www.daybreakgames.com/status

USPS/PC Server.
  11. Jhaina1 New Player

Não voltou a conexão
  12. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Insisting on trying to login will make the game return either the maintenance message or "There was an authentication issue connecting to the world 0x0010".
  13. CapitaoCinza New Player

Same before and after maintenance window.

PS4 / US Server
  14. Dilios Well-Known Player

I can't get into the game. It doesn't come out of the black loading screen, anyone else?
    • Like x 1
  15. Dilios Well-Known Player

Same here. =[
  16. Jhaina1 New Player

O problema persiste,ps4 server us não está conectando
  17. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Yes.
    • Like x 1
  18. CapitaoCinza New Player

Error message changed from << standard maintenance >> to << authentication issues >>. But still...
  19. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

The problem still persists after the restart of servers...
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.