Congrats! Rage got it's first Nerf.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dr Torched, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Yup, Ninja nerf.

I've made sure to see what power does what and how it does it. Rage has a huge decrease it it's AOE.

Plasma Wretch, Dreadful Blast, Outrage, these most used powers have been AOE reduced.
  2. Lightful New Player

Can anyone else account for this?
  3. IDontNeedSP New Player

Great now the "RAGE IS OP" QQs can stop....and the "WTF RAGE WAS NERFED" QQs can begin. T_T
    • Like x 4
  4. MetalMario Loyal Player

Plasma retch is hitting only one target, which seems like a bug. I'm targeting the far sparring target and it won't hit the close one even when it's in a perfect line.

Edit: Outrage seems about the same
  5. KemistiOMG Committed Player

what about dreadful blast? since it's our main ranged move atleast mine
  6. MetalMario Loyal Player

I don't use it much/at all but I'll queue up for something and check it out.
  7. Lexinator Well-Known Player

Seems like a bug more than a Nerf because PW is only hitting 1 training dummy. Will do more testing after work.
  8. Kroye Loyal Player

Incoming Rage rage.
    • Like x 11
  9. MetalMario Loyal Player

It's still looking pretty good to me, but I'm not really sure how big the aoe was before. I'm hitting 3+ adds consistently if they're relatively close.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Outrage has a reduction in its AOE. Test it out for yourself.
  11. Captain Just New Player

Here comes the influx of money from power respecs. What a great business model. It should be expected by now people.
    • Like x 3
  12. Delta795 New Player

Agreed, " if " it truly was nerfed you should have expected it. It happened with Celestial and now Rage " allegedly "...can't remember it Quantum got it too.

EZ $$ for SOE to get a lot of people to pay to switch and then switch back when it's no longer FOTM.
  13. MetalMario Loyal Player

I just tested again and plasma retch works normally in tank role so this could easily be a bug.
    • Like x 2
  14. ThePhantomTerror New Player

Like we didn't see this coming... Rage was way out of line with the other powers, it was only a matter of time before it got nerfed.
    • Like x 3
  15. Aqua New Player

Lol you can outrage/berserk any boss in this game an they'll die within 20 seconds, the dlc powers don't even get nerfed like the rest of them.
  16. KemistiOMG Committed Player

rage was only even with HL, Celestial and Gadgets. with this aoe bug it's even with fire lol
  17. IGotYA New Player

Same here, dont worry its a bug but the nerf will happen tho, no idea why would anyone think otherwise.
  18. Ogat New Player

Most likely a bug it's "too" soon and, this doesn't actually touch any concerns people have about rage dps. Unless someone is swinging the bat aimlessly which I doubt lol.
  19. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Idk man i tried it right now and still see no difference.
  20. Roomba Dedicated Player

I like the people in this thread who think they're being clever with things like "Rage rage" and thinking that they've mastered SOE's business model.

1)This is hardly a nerf and will affect Rage's DPS minimally. As such, many of us aren't buying those respec tokens just yet. The parts that are being called OP by people (probably you people...) haven't really been touched.
    2) Retch being ST is probably unintentional
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.