Community Management?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Buckwheater, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Buckwheater New Player

• Like x 1
  2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I'm not totally sure of the underline meaning of why you put this on here but I do agree with the premise of the video. Putting a better priority on the CM's qualifications and recognition of their importance.

Personally I find Mepps to be a pretty good CM, even though we have been at odds once or twice :oops: . He handles things quite well and even when things are at their worst he can find a way to work through it and bounce back.
    • Like x 2
  3. Buckwheater New Player

I thought it was interesting.

I've noticed how a lot of people seem to put most of their focus on Mepps and Spytle,
    and blame them for stuff and praise them for stuff, even though they may not have actually had a hand in whatever's being discussed.

They're like, the dynamic duo of DCUO- the public faces.

Nobody ever seems to blame or praise the others, like Tunso or Hats or Nerdofprey or Loche etc. at least not near as often,
    which is interesting because the video described the position as one that seldom gets recognition or attention or gets the least.

It seems like in this case it's the opposite of the usual.