Coming back

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darknessfall, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Darknessfall New Player

As i recived the free legendary membership i decided to come back. The problem is that i haven`t played since a year. I remember i had 5 or 6 pieces of T4 gear and 2 of T4.5. What should i do (i am not interested in pvp), is it possible for me to test all new content in this month?
  2. Little Sister New Player

If your CR is high enough, head into the Gotham Wastelands and start earning your T5 Marks ! There are daily and weekly missions there, and on Duty there are T5 solos and Duos to start gearing you up. Welcome back !
    • Like x 1
  3. Archsprite Well-Known Player

Anything is possible! Depending on your CR, you should do T5 solo's, Sons of Trigon Duos, alerts, then Origin Crisis Ops, then OC raids.
  4. Archsprite Well-Known Player

You beat me again! 2nd time today lol. Thanks for helping the community out :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Darknessfall New Player

I think i had a CR of about 69 or 68
  6. Couzintony New Player

Ya need 84cr to start t5
  7. Archsprite Well-Known Player

ok. You will need 84 to get into Wastelands. You can probably pick up some better plans and mods now in any case to help along that way.
  8. Darknessfall New Player

I am pretty sure now that i had around 78, which will be the fastest way to get to 84 since there?
  9. Couzintony New Player

Fastest... Mod ur gear n find those missing pieces to jump ur cr... Like a neck n rings.. vault drops 78 rings.