COme join the revoulution in N.Gotham!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Techno Priest, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Techno Priest New Player

The gotham mafia has been the rulers of gotham us/pvp server for some time now!Once a small 1 man league,now a war machine,these mobsters defend there turf,North Burnley Botanical Park,while giving protection to any villian in need!Just last night was a massive war where 5 major hero leagues joined forces just to take us down!We fought them off bravely,and they retreated.But it wasnt over yet..we retaliated!And hit them hard at there hideouts!No one threatens our rule!Come join the revolution!!For more info on how to be madevillian,come to our turf in north burnley,or visit our webiste at www.thegothaammafiia.guildlaunch.com
  2. Techno Priest New Player

[IMG]

it all started last night us minding our own business in the hood when all of a sudden.....
    • Like x 1
  3. Techno Priest New Player

[IMG]

heros tried to hit us n our own home!Those basterds!But we fough tbravly!
    • Like x 2
  4. Techno Priest New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Techno Priest New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

we took the fight to them!!We had to show them who run gotham!
    • Like x 3
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

OMG ITS THE GOTHAM SHAKE!!!
    I cant believe I missed it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Darth Loyal Player

Nice pics man. You should have just posted this stuff in your first thread though. That would bring it to the top of the most recent list and we don't need duplicates of the same thread. I think that's actually against forum policy anyways.
  8. Entity Committed Player

Lol i suggest you calm down before you start actracting unwanted attention in other words ME >:)
    • Like x 1
  9. Techno Priest New Player

Sorry bro,this is my first thread following,still learning the rules.Trying to get exposure for the epics wars taking place in gotham:cool:
  10. Techno Priest New Player

hah!Funny ,im laughing so hard it hurts!Well you know where to find us!hahahahahaha!
  11. Korvyne Committed Player

I ventured through a little while ago. kicked a couple butts, took a good hit off some guy too tho, me in PVE gear, he had on 84 PVP :eek:. was fun tho. :)
  12. Techno Priest New Player

Really?Well dont be shy!COme say hi!You a villain i hope,cuz if not you leaving in a stretcher MWAHAHAHAHAHA
    • Like x 1
  13. Techno Priest New Player

The War continued tonight in north gotham 8/8/13,when top hero league Famigladythrl came their allies to shut us down in our turf!They were strong,but we sent them packing!retaliation was in order,so we regrouped,and took the fight to them!We successfully hit all there policestations in gotham!No satisfied,we hit the big heroes den in Bohemia Pd,and were outnumberd!We were the one retrieting,but nor before we left the streets with blood!The mafia need your help villians!Join the revolution! www.thegothaammafiia.guildlaunch.com

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Korvyne Committed Player

Lol, Hero here, flew past your sleeping guards, dropped and walked around a little, gave a couple lower levels a slap and tried to have a chat with another dude, he hit me, how rude, hurt like a beeeatch. Lol, I'll come visit again, keep that stretcher handy :)
  15. Galaximus2013 New Player

I HATE HEROES!!!! (Spits on picture of Batman).
  16. Techno Priest New Player

Our dojo is also open to th public and all villian leagues,some come train and sharpen your skills!
    [IMG]
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Never heard of them. o_O
    • Like x 2
  18. Corrupted Ertai New Player

PC players. You are on PS3
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Oh! Sorry about that! For some reason I thought I read US PS3. (When the OP wrote us/pvp) I was wondering if I hadn't been paying attention to open world PvP enough. My fault for typing when I had just woke up. ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Bunch of PC scrubs. :D