COme join the revoulution in N.Gotham!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Techno Priest, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Techno Priest New Player

The Gotham Mafiia has been ruling north gotham on the US/pc server with a iron fist these few months!Once a one man league,now a 40 man war machine.It started with hamless fun with gangking the heroes in botanical park.Then top name hero leagues like "Dealast","Teen titans",and "justus league" came in full force to answer the call.The mafia was doomed and they retreated to burlney club to lick their wound.But then somthing special happened...villains from all over gotham answer the call and reinforcements arived!That night i was a 50 man war,and the mafia had only 20 men....and they we were victorios!The mafia succefuly pushed them back to the police stations and still till this day,they are waging war in the streets!The mafia need your help!Come join the revolution in North Gotham pvp/pc server! For more info,visit our website at WWW.Thegothaammafiia.guildlaunch.com come on down to our turf ,the botanical park in north burnley!You will always see our gangsters on guard.
  2. TheNorseGodThor New Player

Interesting Have a PS3 league
  3. Techno Priest New Player

It sucks we cant cross platform,we over here in pc :(
  4. KlCK BUTTOWSKl New Player

Would def be interested if you guys are active? I am extremely new But want to learn the l in my first and last name are lower case L.
  5. Techno Priest New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Techno Priest New Player

[IMG]

this is a live picture of us defending out turf so u can see for yourself
  7. X hood Well-Known Player

Can I join this league? Still in for recruits??
  8. Techno Priest New Player

We always down for new fighters!!Come to the turf in Botanical Park!Or hit up Don Ttechno!