Collections...a think of the past it seems

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Luminescence, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Luminescence New Player

Second DL(episode) and no new collections. While this is not everyone's cup of tea, this is an aspect of the game I enjoy. I was hoping with your open world solo there might of been some sort of collections put in, but there was no mention of it.

Finding those collections and getting a one off, style piece is a great part of the game (not base items, sorry, when I get those, I am disappointed).
    • Like x 1
  2. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

There will be new gold collections in some of the upcoming Episodes. They are not gone for good.
    • Like x 11
  3. Anima Committed Player

Tell us more. :D
    • Like x 2
  4. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

This makes me happy. I love looking for collections, clues and briefings! (No, this is not sarcasm)
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

I couldn't agree more. The "exploration" mechanics of this game are sooo poor. Not having these IN EVERY EPISODE is very discouraging.

And yeah, getting a base item is a huge kick in the teeth.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Thank goodness. I thought collections were gone from the game because I didnt see any. But then again most collections are in open world areas, so it would make sense that we need a new or existing open world for new collections. Or an instance that isnt so narrow and restricting such a BS.
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

Excellent. My OCD has been hankering for something to hunt.
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I would like to see some black lantern or white lantern styles.
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Please tell us we are going to get more styles in form of Briefing/Investigation/Collection reward in upcoming episodes.
    It would be a HUGE dissapointment to see we are getting less styles now. It would prove the people complaining are right about getting less stuff that we usually got in a DLC before.
    Not topic related but I hope we get dailies from time to time too for the same reason above.

I really hope we are not going to get even less styles with the new montly content cycle. It is bad enough its been a while since we get new marketplace styles (weapons/auras). A hairstyle bundle would make up for it! :D
    • Like x 1
  10. MuTeDx Committed Player

Can't make money on collections dog, no money no developy. Look at the state of support roles lol proof alone and I didnt even have to mention PvP.
    • Like x 2
  11. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

The whole collections thing is stale and needs a makeover. How about making a collection that is actually a readable in-game digital comic book issue? Each piece of the collection could be a few pages from that comic issue
    • Like x 2
  12. game007dad Well-Known Player

If they are hinting at collections will be part of some episodes but not all I like it. I would hate to add up how many hours it took to find the collections for the in-game feat, I think I finally broke down & bought the last one or two from the AH. I tried finding all the base amenities collections but gave up & ended up hiring someone to farm them for me(which was still cheaper than going through the Market Place).
  13. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

I think the briefings this time was a big disappointment for me and some ppl I know. I mean really most of the rewards are being bombered by base items. I gotta be honest here, some of us don't care or even like base items, and it sucks that u guys shove so much in our faces. For the longest time the lockboxes was giving nothin but crap base items, then loot drops started to have even more and now in briefings and collection? I get it there's ppl and leagues out there that love them but that doesn't mean u gotta shove so much down our throats I'm just sick of base items!