Clocktower Elite Last boss - Exobyte pools are not APPEARING while healing as water healer

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by KlarkKent, May 2, 2020.

1. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Every single time when I run this raid with my water healer toon, none of the exo pools appearing in the room.(neither mine or other 7 players). And no, I dont mean I cant see the exo pools because of my solace of the sea. Thats not the issue here. I simply cannot see any mechanic related pools.

A side note, my solace of the sea and tempest guard abilities also had no visuals when I use them in that room. Theres lots of things going for each individual player in battlefield, color changes, pool spawns, secondary pool spawns etc. Is game limiting my abilities and not showing them? Thats only happens when I cast the tempest and solace btw. Im able to see other healers' tempest guard or solace.

I want to relate it lag on US server but I ve ran this raid with my tank and troll toons before. I was able to see exo pools most of the time and finish the raid with these toons.
    I just left a clocktower elite raid which me and my friends were running cuz I was wiping because of this issue.