Fixed Clocktower Elite bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by DamageControlPS, May 22, 2020.

1. DamageControlPS Active Player

Since new update it has become bugged, it is now more of a joke then the entire Fire and brimstone elite which you call elite. I hope you fixthis soon until then I will refuse to play this raid it’s an insult to the person designing it to beat it when it spawns two pools.

If this is intended next dlc just put full renown on marketplace for 500 cash
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

It wasn't included on the patch notes but it kinda looks intended? Maybe they looked at the stats and how many people finished the raid and wanted more people to finish it? Or this mechanic of 2 pools was a buff for the normal raid? No idea really, just random guesses.
  3. DamageControlPS Active Player

Nearly a week now this is broken to a point where this dlc is ruined. Atleast confirm the changes where intended.
  4. Stranger Well-Known Player

Yup... thats the worst things in DCUO -> Intended changes that are not being said or written down!
  5. Cajaritotutututu Well-Known Player

This reminds me of paradox wave (AWESOME RAID, back with only t5 gear), it was so hard that the devs just lower the dificulty....then "epic odissey feat" was a joke.

The raid was good as it was, required team coordination on the pools and for the robots, with 2 pools is just a joke. Al least with my league we ended it with the most discoordinated way to play we could pull off.
  6. DamageControlPS Active Player

Bump mepps lad will you just acknowledge this post and what’s up not asking much here buddy fix the raid
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should be fixed in our next hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  8. violetvanpelt New Player

It's a bit lack of consideration for groups that organize to do the elites. Was fun having the 8 pools, making people focus coordination & timing :/
    I Prefered also like was before with a bit of challenge. Now is just too easy, makes no sense being called an elite if "no mechanics".

In my opinion as people grow CR/SP.. the higher difficulty content should have (like any other game). Making it easy just because some people can't pass. Is not fair for rest of community. If people can't pass , only means they need improve skills/tactic of play this game. or accept they can't pass on next level.

Not taking credit out. I really liked DLC, the concept was different and was fun. Just like having diferent ideas/mechanics where makes people work more as a team, thn just aggro and burn and watch out for 1shots.
    best regards TB :) <3
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

yessssssssssss
  10. Nik07 New Player

Exactly
  11. IonHero Committed Player

I know it's a little late for this comment.
    But perhaps we could have had both options.

Have a terminal(similar to the extra bosses in JFA, so it resets whenever you wipe).
    That would charge oraclebot and change it so she does 8 circles instead of 2.

Add in some extra loot.(maybe a box with a canary cry in it.);
    Maybe a title feat, to show off you can do it the hard way.
  12. Draconiano Committed Player

Or add that 2 pools mechanic to the normal raid, right now it's just a punching bag.