Clock of Nabu's Chosen- Can't unlock with replay badges

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Victory122, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Victory122 Level 30

• Hi. I've recently unlocked the style in the title and tried to unlock in on another character using mu replay badges. The style doesn't show up on any other character's back style tab. Is this a bug/an oversight? Has anyone else experienced something similar? I've contacted support, but wanted to know if anyone else had a similar problem

2. DCUO Addict Committed Player

The newest styles aren’t available for unlocking, unfortunately. Hopefully, the next phase of style sharing will be here SOON. It would be great if they made all styles unlockable as soon as they are introduced into the game.
    • Like x 3
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Not all styles are available for unlocking. They have been doing groups of styles in waves. It's been a bit since the last wave, maybe it will be in the next one. Assuming it will ever be added to unlocking...
    • Like x 2
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm still lobbying for seasonal styles to be unlockable.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Im confused I thought all the newest styles could b unlocked & we were waiting on the olders to b unlocked.. i have one alt i just made her so i haven’t really got into the unlocking besides I really wanted the shaman head but its gender locked for some reason
  6. DCUO Addict Committed Player

^^ This would be fantastic!
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's two versions of the Shaman head, wolf pelt (male) and leopard pelt (female).
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not sure where you got the idea that all the newest styles could be unlocked. Nothing like that was ever stated anywhere by anyone. That has only ever been wishful thinking by players. As much as people ask for it, it will never be a thing.

They want you running as much content as possible, and if you want certain styles on your alts, they expect you will work for it somehow (just running seasonals or the latest content, while possibly using replays for the content or buying seasonal currency from the Marketplace). Allowing people to just use replays for the latest styles undermines their plans...no amount of pleading changes that fact.

You'll all be waiting quite some time to see these newest styles (seasonal, Episodes, Time Capsule) being unlockable with replays. So the best advice, run your alts through the content if you want said styles.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I dont really do alts, i just switch powers, i have one... and that 1 alt wears the warrior of spring outfit from the spring seasonal n im working on the shaman head... not sure where your negative energy came from toward what i said... but umm a few years ago they did say that there was going to b more style unlocking,, i mostly use style unlock to go on the vilian side and bring styles over to hero so as far as my unlocking goes im good bc all the dlcs that had different gear for factions are unlock-able...

I do however believe that seasonal gear should b unlockable bc in my case when i made that thread that..im pretty sure your talking about when u said this to me.... i feel that it is crazy that seasonal styles like warrior of spring are years old & hold no progression besides a sp and on my main ive had that full set for years but on my alt that i had just made, my one and only alt that i have, is nature powers and i had to choose between getting enough marks to buy a style i fullly grinded for 5 years ago and the new poison ivy set.... yes there’s enough days to run & get both & im sure you skill point chasers do ... but is it fun running the same mission x amount of times a day just to be able to call yourself top tier when in reality nobody cares because all you get for being max everything is a good job, if even that..

Every game needs its casual players, i play daily but would b Categorized casual if u saw my stats... its ok tho bc i pay my subs sometimes, i switch powers often, buy the movement styles..... and to think i have 200 and something sp and finish the dlcs w the same Recognition as you... lol
  10. Victory122 Level 30

Here's the answer I got from support:
    Greetings,

Thanks for contacting Daybreak Games In-game Support. The Unlock Styles feature option will unlock the styles for your character than can possibly be unlocked. That being said, not all styles are currently available to be unlocked on alternate characters. You only unlock the styles that your alt character had unlocked already, not every style is available to unlock with replay badges, only certain ones. Our development team is working to include as many styles in this system as they can with each update. Feel free to leave feedback on the forums for a chance to get your voice heard: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.
    Regards,
    GM Auroracloud
    Daybreak Games