Up-Votes Needed Chortie at the Portals (feat) - Glitched [PS5]

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by BadBIoodGaming, Nov 20, 2022.

1. BadBIoodGaming New Player

as you know in the (Elite) SoBA: Godseye Pyramid - 4 Alerts there is a feat called Chortie of the Portals. Which in order to achieve it you have to defeat the first boss without preventing any additional enemies from emerging from the portals. Well i did that... Playing on my PS5 but the moment i received the 25 feat points for completing the feat my system instantly crashed forcing a complete shutdown once i was able to reboot my system and get back on the game it showed that the feat was incomplete and i didn't receive the 25 feat points so i replayed the mission, got it again but the moment i did i got Black/Blue Screened, so i had to restart the mission all over again!. But when i completed it the third time nothing happen...i didn't get any feat points nor complete the feat. Since then i have beaten the same mission completing the feat 5 different times including Deleting my save file and reinstalling the game and still nothing! and because i cant complete this feat! I wont be able to complete the other two feats (Doors of Destruction) & (Top of the Pyramid) I've never had this issue before or any problems until now and it's very stressful, so Devs can you please fix this issue... in the link below is a video of my fourth attempt trying to get this feat

2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure about the crashing situation (we did it with 2 people who run PS5), but in the video, you ran the cogs to prevent the adds from coming in and placed stones. You should not get the feat in that case. Just saying. Maybe the first time you did it correctly, but in this video the feat would not pop by design.