Chemo, Static, Elite Plus!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 8, 2023.

1. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

No matter how faster spawns, if the feat is “complete the weekly mission 12 times” that's means 3 months to complete the feat….or spend a lot of money…
  2. myandria Item Storage

From that perspective, of course. However, if you have kept up a membership and saved some of the replay badge perk, you could reset the mission without issue if you chose to; if you have enough replay badges saved up you could just reset it 12 times and be done with it. I'm not suggesting that players who have enough replay badges should do this, but it is an option.
  3. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Memebership isn't free…
  4. myandria Item Storage

True, but it is an option.

I have a membership, but I choose to not use my replay badges to reset; it's an option open to me. So, every week I will get 3 large loot boxes instead of two until this feat is done; seems like a win to me. I don't mind that this feat takes a while to complete. By the time I finish this feat, the next episode should be on the horizon as well as the next seasonal event.

There are always options to getting feats done; it's your decision to decide which one(s) you can and will use.
    • Like x 1
  5. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

When is summer sale?
  6. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

That's not change the fact of you need a 3 months to complete a feat...
  7. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Hey, has tte+ 32 adds feat been fixed yet?