@Charon - Re: Orbital/Backup/Supply Drop Variants

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by BaelinFishman, Nov 26, 2021.

1. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

I know that EP42 is not a deadline or a guarantee delivery of this new system, but do you have any update on this? Will we be seeing it with EP42? Or a following game update?
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

Following game update. Too many things going on with 42 for me to squeeze this rather large back end task in. My hopes are for anniversary event or by Valentine's Day but def before EP43.
    • Like x 5
  3. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Is there any progress made on this Charon? Is is close to working internally?
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Nope but we're meeting about it to refresh what we got tech wise and our plans way before the holidays. Still want it out between now and before EP43. Holidays, anniversary, ep43 planning, etc. kinda got in the way. I was a fool to even mention anniversary - since you asked around Thanksgiving and our limited time in December was full of the above.
    • Like x 8
  5. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Well, thanks for the update. I don't expect it to happen right now instantly (although wouldn't that be nice lol). I''ll be so happy when it comes out. It will free up at least 11 rows of bank space.
    • Like x 1