Characters You Would Like to See in Legends

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Jeazy Baby, Jan 10, 2014.

1. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Deathstroke
    Doomsday
    The real superman
    Sodam Yat
    Black Adam
    Capt Marvel
    The Flash
    Professor Zoom

Three years ago if you would have said in three years these toons would not be in the game by then I would have lost money.

And how after three years we don't have a place we can practice with legends toons, true legends pve content, and shared legends across an account is mind numbing
    • Like x 5
  2. Rook9 New Player

If Robin can take hits from Power Girl, Superman, Ursa, and several other heavy classes, I don't see how it would hurt. To be honest though, I wish they would just make a dlc with the New Gods in it and have a couple raids, alerts, and several solo, and duo missions. It will likely never happen but I have my hopes. Darkseid would be a great replacement for Brainiac, but then again they would likely have to make a DC Universe 2 in order for that to work out right. Wildstorm characters would also work out well. Not sure why they haven't incorporated them in the game yet.
  3. Rook9 New Player

Yeah uhm... No. Pre Crisis characters aren't canon, which is why these guys haven't seen the light of day in several decades.
  4. uly31xx Active Player

Seriously we need.... a character to represent every weapon type in the game, where is Green Arrow or Red Arrow =_=
    • Like x 1
  5. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Powerpuff Girls!! :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

They actually have stated plans to do just that.

The DLC where we get league halls (lairs for leagues) will have Darkseid. IIRC they were talking about having a raid where our lairs are broken into by darkseid and his crew or something like that. EIther way there are plans for the New gods and what not.
  7. Foe Evah New Player

[IMG]

Must have gunmbrella. No other weapon will be okay. OP, UP, AVG, idk, shutup and take my money.
    • Like x 3
  8. WL Corpsman New Player

Characters that are balanced and not over powered.
  9. DaiKaiJu New Player

Come one guys.... We got Khandaq and these two never crossed anyones mind?
    [IMG]

These guys deserve to come and put most of their troubles to rest.
    • Like x 3
  10. Mr AFK New Player

Batman Beyond
    Superboy
    SHAZAM
    Capt. Atom
    Black Adam
    Flash and Zoom
    Batgirl
  11. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Deathstroke, Cyborg, Green Arrow, Flash, Black Adam, Shazam, Martian Manhunter, Captain Cold/Mister Freeze, Hawkman
  12. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

Where's the love for Black Adam? Every time that I see the loading screen with him I just get more and more anxious to play him in Legends PvP.
  13. Justyss42 New Player

How about an alt mode for each Legend? Another version of them from an alternate reality? Examples:

Future Batman > WayneCorp Batman
    Swap out moves for some of his abilities from the Operation, the Missiles, Shield, WayneCorp Sentinel summon, etc

Some of the Lantern Legends could do their 'swap rings' Alternates, ANY of the Parralax possessed Lanterns, etc

Superman > Kandor supes, Rebirth Supes, Justice Lord Supes, ANYTHING but that god awful Energy Supes

Lex to any of the alt Lex characters in Nexus

Instead of having to come up with all new characters/power, they could give each an 'Alt Version' for half the original Marks of Legend cost and go from there.
  14. Faust74 Loyal Player

Where the heck is FUTURE Joker? We got future Batman & Future Harley. I wanna blow away some players away with a Bazooka dammit!

Add Lobo to my want list.
  15. Mr AFK New Player

nope.
    • Like x 1
  16. Hero of Justice New Player

I'd go with:

- The rest of the Titans (My personal faves, even if they aren't the biggest ones available :) )
    - Flash
    - Green Arrow
    - Deathstroke
    -Martian Manhunter
    - Black Canary
    - Aquaman (If they ever did water powers, though unlikely)
    - Doomsday
    - Zatanna

EDIT: Forgot Black Adam and Captain Marvel, we need some lightning powers on the Legends roster! :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Zeldelia New Player

I want nearly every npc added to legends lol. But the character I want most is Zatanna ^_^
  18. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

If I made a post, it would have said this
  19. Star Sapphire New Player

Star Sapphire :)
  20. Zeusgod28 New Player

-Black Mask
    -Black Mask
    -Black Mask
    -Black Mask
    -Oh and I forgot, we need to have black mask

[IMG]