Character Origin stories... What's yours?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by AshocusTheMuse, May 19, 2023.

1. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

I haven't seen anyone posting their origin stories for their characters in a while... so, figured it would be a fun thing to start back up...

Born on a small backwater planet in the Thanodor System Ashicus was raised to love nature and nurture hope, His people were gifted with being able to control elements of nature, earth, and water. He grew up only knowing peace, that was... until Brainiac came through and destroyed his world. He grew bitter, and vengeful. For a long time he turned his back on nature, turning instead to machines. Salvaging and stealing tech in hopes of finding ways to save the last of his dying race. When the multiverse began bleeding each other, Ashicus snuck into this version of earth and began stealing tech wherever he could find it in hopes of one day reigniting the spark of his civilization. Him and two other allies made it through the breach before it closed.

Upon arriving in Gotham, he stumbled upon a strange species in a lab he had broken into. The name on the sample tank simply said "Starro sample #14". He snatched it and took it back to his hide out. He experimented with it using helpless victims he found wondering too close to his hideout. He found that Starro spores could enhance powers. After further testing he discovered how to weaponize this ability, turning the experiments on himself and greatly focusing his power over plants and nature.

Now of the leader of a small band of his kin, he has set out to claim Earth and turn it into a new Thanador. It doesn't care who or what gets in his way. They will either join, or they will be destroyed. He amasses tech from all branches, combining it together to power bizarre machines that can terraform small areas into habitats of his home-world's flora and fauna and now seeks a power source to make it a larger and more permanant.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Love these kind of threads. I started uploading videos featuring my original characters, I'll share my main for now, though;

There is a playlist of these and 2 more on the way that are scheduled to be released on YT soon.
    • Like x 1