Character Origin Stories or Biographies

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ConnerSandsmark, Mar 26, 2017.

1. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

[IMG]Hello all, thought I would start this thread for those of us that like to tell our Characters Origin or Biographies and for those that like to read them. Please keep things nice and enjoy your selves :D. I will start this with mine, Connor Sandsmark.

Connor Sandsmark : Born 9 months after Infinite Crisis
    Parents are Connor Kent, aka Superboy, and Cassandra Sandsmark, aka Wondergirl, making his Grand Parents Clark Kent, aka Superman, Lex Luthor, Zeus, and Helen Sandsmark. This in Turn makes him a demigod and a relative to all the Greek Pantheon along with all the other demigods including Diana Prince or as everyone knows her as Wonder Woman.

Connor lives in Metropolis in the Tomorrow District on the top floor of a sky scraper across the street from the Metro Station "Rail Whale". He attended Metropolis University, Majored in bio and techno science and when he is not doing battle to save the world from Brainiac, or the War of the Amazons, He is making new and improved formulas of Soder Colas, Mods and Gear for the new heroes like him.