Changing Powers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miike Fury, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

Hey guys,

quick question that I've been wondering.
    im currently a t6 rage tank, lets say hypothetically I wanted to switch to HL troller with my token.
    what would happen to my armor? would my tank gear be converted to troll gear? would I have to start fresh?
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

You wouldn't be able to use your tank gear, so before the switch, make sure you save up some T6 parts... or don't attune the drops yet.
    • Like x 1
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

Shadow basically covered it. Save up 100 MoF. Save every piece of unattuned gear and a weapon you want to use. Get yourself some mods made for your troll pieces, and make sure the last thing you have to do is switch your powers and respec. Try to think of everything possible that will be needed before switching. What mainframe mods you wanna use, what generator mods. All the BS
  4. Arcpope New Player

And don't forget about your armoires .
    Have to reset skills and powers bring all your armor out and imprint everything. Sigh*
    Takes me an hour.

So be sure when you switch, stay that power until you forget how much it sucks to switch back lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Owl Devoted Player

You will not be able to equip your Tank gear if you switch to Hard Light but your Combat Rating will remain the same.
    So you will be able to enter any content you were previously able to.

Some content such as the Iconic Visions and Iconic Anomalies grant you fixed stats. So you could run those without any gear.
    • Like x 1