change password again and it doesn't work,

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by renato-ozy, Jun 8, 2021.

1. renato-ozy New Player

it's happened before and it's happening again, two friends can't enter the game because it asks to change the password and even changing it still doesn't enter,
  2. Eve YouTuber

3. renato-ozy New Player

you can't also enter the forum with the account that is having password reset problems, this is the second time this year, and the first time was with many players. is it now also with many?
  4. renato-ozy New Player

I did what you said, now wait, but I made the complaint with this one talking and showing the screenshot of how the problematic log is
  5. Eve YouTuber

Does it say that the password is wrong or something? I never had this issue before. You will have to wait on support for reply, they are the only ones who can solve this.
  6. renato-ozy New Player

[IMG]it just stays that way, no matter how many times change the password
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

that just means the game can't log you in (most likely connection issues), it's not asking you to change your password in any way, i've had it show up previously when the log in servers were having issues
  8. renato-ozy New Player

IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL PHOTO, I GOT A LOOK ON GOOGLE, I COULDN'T PASS MY PRINT HERE
  9. renato-ozy New Player

mano que raiva, não consigo entar e nem colocar aqui o print da tela
  10. Eve YouTuber

Upload to Imgur then copy and paste it here.
  11. renato-ozy New Player

[IMG]I got the printe right now, I got the original image using facebok to host[IMG][IMG]
  12. renato-ozy New Player

pensei que depois da atualização voltaria ao normal mas não voltou, atualizei meu tíquete. sem respostas no e-mail original da conta, tentei resgatar seguindo o modo de recuperação mas ainda não tive resposta no meu e-mail e não esta em spam. por enquanto vai para o segundo dia sem dcuo e o prejuízo se acumula
  13. emerson brasileiro Level 30

consegui, essa é minha conta original, me mandaram o email e consegui redefinir minha senha
    • Like x 1