Chances GU 36 goes live tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Echephyle, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Echephyle New Player

I say 50%.

It's been tested for 3 weeks now (or is it more). I'm also really hoping weapon mastery will come with gu36. That'll be a dream come true.
  2. Rasta Committed Player

If there hasn't been any word on it at this point, I doubt it. Wednesday or Thursday sounds more like it to me
  3. TrueOlympus New Player

hopefully its slim
    • Like x 4
  4. MCAZR New Player

It's closing in on zero since there isn't anything in the announcements section, but the day isn't over yet.
  5. Kid Sorbet New Player

I know it won't happen but I'm still waiting for the devs to reveal that GU36 is just an elaborate April Fool's joke.
  6. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Not for a while I'd say...
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...on-mastery-update.200345/page-10#post-2471056

edit...that post is about 25 minutes old
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I think we're close to 0% to be honest. They just put a massive update on there with many adjustments to several powers. Not the sort of thing you just wanna throw out on live.

I personally hope it's Thursday or next week as I'm loot locked from the T5 raids until then and I wants me some Marks >:D
  8. RiskVsReward New Player

9. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

next week(methinks)
  10. Echephyle New Player

I hate all this waiting. This has to have been the longest test period for a gu, but understandably so, since it has the most radical changes in the history of the game.
  11. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I'll say another week & a half. Hopefully they will do a power cost pass on all powers too lol.
  12. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Well, I sure hope they launch them at the same time or it will cause a load of panic... the balancing pass and updates to clipping are incomplete without WM. Launching GU36 without WM is just asking for mega backlash from the uninformed.
  13. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

oh God. yes please!!!
  14. RiskVsReward New Player

meh, I think it would be nice to get comfortable with the new power changes and animation times before WM hits. That way we can see how the powers stand on their own
    • Like x 1
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

16. Little Sister New Player

I'd say ZERO
    • Like x 2
  17. Drakonicus New Player

18. Derio 15000 Post Club

19. Canadian Justice Committed Player

I'm going to say both GU36 and the DLC, legendary early launch, next week with the standard launch on April 29.
  20. RiskVsReward New Player