Census is back up

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xXHeadlinerXx, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Ugh, who fixed this.
    • Like x 23
  2. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

Census is irrelevant.

Gamers and players all have different motivations and goals.

The general theory is that everyone wants to be top dps, or the most stat points, which may be true for some players, but from others, it could be the furthest thing from the truth.

For instance, when a power is the least played power on the server, that's when I want to play it the most. But that's just me.

And as for gadgets being the least played power, I've seen the gadgets perform at the highest stage, and have seen it out burn every power out there.

It's not the power, it's the player using it
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

The person whose gadgets on the dev team, he needs evidence the power needs a buff ;)
    • Like x 6
  4. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Compared to Water's circle? Yes, yes I am lol. :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

You tell Fluffy I said watch the stream or even jump on test and check it out before switching to Water. She really has been Sorc forever.
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

This is a bit misleading. Alot of 195 players haven't played since revamp. The real numbers to look at are the players who are 206. It's easier to track fotm when you look at the fotm replay spamming whales.
    • Like x 4
  8. Dene Devoted Player

I'm an opttimist - this says to me that people switched to powers they liked - not what they thought was going to be OP etc
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Players above CR201 presents a differing but rather unsurprising picture

Ice 301 13.63 %
    Earth 219 9.91 %
    Electricity 201 9.10 %
    Nature 198 8.96 %
    Munitions 183 8.28 %
    Sorcery 169 7.65 %
    Mental 138 6.25 %
    Quantum 135 6.11 %
    Fire 127 5.75 %
    Rage 118 5.34 %
    Atomic 116 5.25 %
    Light 108 4.89 %
    Gadgets 103 4.66 %
    Celestial 93 4.21 %
    • Like x 5
  10. dyslexia Active Player

I'm more interested in numbers for content runs before & after the revamp, but we don't have access to that info.

How many are just running endgame? How many just left & didn't switch powers regardless of the free token?

I haven't & won't play anything in the game until adjustments are made to bring gameplay & powers closer to pre -revamp with the exception of Lpve for feats i'm missing.

I won't change any powers on any of my toons anymore. When your favorite power on your main toon has been trashed with the revamp, there's no reason to play anything else.
    • Like x 1
  11. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

ffs I'm gonna be the only Celestial main left if this keeps up, but it's definitely not surprising to see Electric as the most played healing power..
    • Like x 2
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

*Ahem*
    The person you wrote a guide with says hi
    • Like x 2
  13. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Hmmm didn't realize you were here yet :oops:
    lol
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Least played tank too lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Mhm, suuuuuuuuure
    • Like x 1
  16. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I know right?!?!? lol :p
  17. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Your break is over go back to work! lol ;)
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Suck it up and go lol
  20. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I guess people hate combos? *shrugs*. Combo pop definitely lagging. That and Gadgets.

I really can't explain Gadgets... got nothing.
    • Like x 2