Up-Votes Needed Census Data is down again

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Jun 21, 2022.

1. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

can yall please fix the census and the corresponding websites connected to the census please
    • Like x 2
  2. BMyst Active Player

I can't believe this is still down. I think it's been down more than its been up over the past year.
    • Like x 1
  3. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

It's a conspiracy involving speedhackers and their apologists. Obsidian Chill was using that information to expose people for having the hardest feats accomplished on day one. Basically, giving everyone hard evidence that they were pretty much guarenteed to be cheating. Shortly afterwards... it went down. Never to be seen again. Coincidence? I think not.
    • Like x 1
  4. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

census is still down please fix
    • Like x 1
  5. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

hey what a shocker this is still down
    • Like x 1
  6. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

We miss census :c
    • Like x 2
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I miss zonexus.ca :c

Best site ever created for tracking feats, hands down
    • Like x 4
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Hey @mepps this is still an ongoing issue
    • Like x 1
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I was pretty patient for a while as I know this isn’t a huge priority and they’re currently understaffed. And while it’s gone down several times in the past, sometimes for a month or two, this is going on way too long now. We need to get the census up and running again.
    • Like x 1
  10. IonHero Committed Player

Good News, The Census is up and running, has been for a couple of days
    • Like x 6
  11. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Yes, it is back online, but it still misses the feats from the current episode. :(