Celestial needs a buff in PvP Healing

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Sage-Rapha, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Derio 15000 Post Club

I thought I was the only one who wondered why wrath didnt work like that.
    • Like x 1
  2. JTaroni97 New Player

Once the cc issues are fixed celestial won't be so terrible at healing 1s/2s but it could still use a few tweaks here and there. For 4s/5s scrims a simple fix for both celestial and nature would be to add moves like transmutation & electroburst. Put your PI on as many people as possible and then the move heals based on the number of enemies. It would make all healers viable for scrims in my opinion.
    • Like x 2
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Unfortunately CC is only part of the problem.

Electroburst is nice. But it wont solve everything.
  4. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

The only reason Electrobust is so good in pvp is everyone is grouped and it's spamable, ESPECIALLY if you continue to clip it with a electrifying consumable to reapply the pi quickly. It's also extremely cheap and quite honestly probably has the highest efficiency of any healing power in the game. (Harvest may be the only thing to beat it out as long as other pheromones have been stacked already.) Point is pvp healing strictly comes down to spamability and things definately become less spammable when they cost a lot. I think most the the power back changes they did for Nature stem from its pvp issues because spamming heals as nature is the whole concept for them and it cost a lolot of power in pvp because they had to keep stacking pheromones over and over. As seen though your most efficient healing with Celestial is going to be just spamming AcB. You mise well no do anything else other than throw a CS in every 6s because nothing else can match it. You could probably heal PvP with celestial using only 3 powers, Admonish, CS, and a supercharge. I've tried all kinds of loadouts in pvp for celestial and always come back to just spamming AcB.
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, the nerf to McB really highlighted the issues with PvP healing.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Just no way to pvp heal with that nerf.
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Dont let this die out
  8. PillowHands Committed Player

unfriended :(
    • Like x 2
  9. Senexys Well-Known Player

As it is right now the power efficiency of this move is just pathetic, is a bit hard even to get a 1000 heal which you can easily get with regular heals and even way more.

I already make two options for Rage tank but this can be applied to Celestial because they share the same percentage in the past:

1- Change from 25% to 45-50%.

2- 1:1 ratio (100%) like before but capped at 50% of restoration instead of 100%, this would put a cap of around 2500 which can be achieved by other healing mechanics.
    • Like x 2
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

The healing is even more pathetic lol.
    I'd like to see that for celestial :D

Oh, in before the rest of the idiots drop by. Yes, im not holding my tongue.
    I couldn't prevent the nerf due to me not being able to post in the feedback threads for gu41, all because i wasn't on pc.
    I got even with the culprits and they saw what they did.
    So worth the 5 day vacation.
  11. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

This is one of the reasons I hate PVPing.. Our DPS is decent, but Healing is just worthless..
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I refuse to have this topic on page 2.
  13. ThunderlesStorm New Player

I agree. Devs, please do something.
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

Soon.....
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

I am pretty sure devs see these threads, they know whats going on, and they know what needs to be fixed. Now all we can do is hope that a fix is coming in either GU44 or GU45.

If its in neither of those updates, then the community will be pissed, well the celestial community, all 13k of us.
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

There are 13k?! Sure it's not just 13?
    • Like x 2
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I highly doubt those 13k are active.

There are most likey 300 people playing celestial right now.
  18. ThunderlesStorm New Player

I agree with remander. There re are definitely only 13 of us :p

Can we please get a proper PI, though?
    • Like x 1
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Im not sure if we need a P.I.

I like not having to worry about it.
    this powerset focuses on the divine and diabolical.
    The holy and the wicked.
    I like that there is only a few things that make purification happen
    It's either Anointed, Or It's Defiled
    • Like x 2
  20. ThunderlesStorm New Player

True. I don't think we need one for dps, but I would like something for healers
    • Like x 1