Celestial McB heal questions

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by McShotzz, Oct 31, 2015.

1. McShotzz Well-Known Player

So I've been celestial healing for over a year now and always used the McB combo. I've always wondered a few things about it.
    1. I've read that the heals come in 2 second intervals based on your precision damage out. Is it heals based off all the damage done in between each interval, or the closest proc of damage to the heal, or a heal 2 seconds after each hit of damage?
    2. If I'm running with a celestial dps and the throw benediction after I use McB and there animation on the hands overwrites mine will I still get the function of McB?
    3. I've never paid close attention but it doesn't seem like fire tanks get an increased from McB procs. is this the case or am I just not noticing it?
    Thanks in advance for the help.
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

1. It's based on all the damage done in the 2 second intervals. The only limit on your healing is your Restoration, and the damage you do in that interval.
    2. You always get the function of McB. Even in Healer role, McB and BcM work in concert to one another.
    As long as the McB combo is completed and is on cooldown, it will always function as intended.
    3. They don't but its for a reason. McB is already an extremely efficient and powerful heal, surpassing even Supercharge and Channel Healing moves.

McB is even more appealing now that we get AM damage in Healer role.