Celestial HoTs Not Showing?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by chubbychase, Mar 7, 2014.

1. chubbychase New Player

I've tried searching for this but maybe I didn't use the correct keywords. I recently switched to Celestial and I've noticed that under healer role, the Healing Over Time heart that usually shows up for the other power sets doesn't show up for celestial, at least not on my effects bar. Has this been acknowledged or is this intended at all? If someone could point me to the right direction as far as more information on this, I'd appreciate it.
    • Like x 1
  2. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I noticed it as well. Idk why it happens but you can still see the ticks. As for more information on it i dont have that and i apologize but i did wanted to let you know you are not the only who has noticed.
    • Like x 1
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, I've noticed, but heck, you have to refresh them every 6 seconds anyway, so there's not much point in watching the heart.
    • Like x 1
  4. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I was gonna mention that but then i still wouldve said i would still like it to be there.
  5. chubbychase New Player

Thank you; I know it's just 6 seconds, but I kind of got conditioned to expecting the heart indicator. Feels a bit inconsistent.
  6. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Celestial HoTs are not considered by the game as true HoTs. They are Burst HoTs for one, two, they are stack able unlike a normal HoT. Meaning you can stack both Consume Soul and Admonish c Blight on top of each other.
    • Like x 4
  7. Zuse Loyal Player

this ^
  8. Mephisto Rapha New Player

So kinda like Savage Growth > Metabolism for nature healers, huh? I haven't played much with Celestial healing. I just remember using it and thinking "No...this is not my style at all."
  9. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Pretty much yes. I can't say with certainty as I haven't played a lot on nature either, same issue. I enjoy the complexity of celestial, as well as the action of it, but personal preferences lol.