Celebrate Batman Day 2017!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BATMAN DAY 2017

Happy Batman Day! September 23 is Batman Day this year, but Gotham City's plans are in chaos as Harley Quinn crashes the party. You see, Harley is celebrating her 25th anniversary, and we're all going along for the ride.

Log in to the madness this week to claim free gifts from Harley and get the celebrations underway. All players can claim the 2017 Batman Day Box (in the Redeem/Claim section of the Marketplace) IF you log in between September 22 and September 28, 2017. The box can only be claimed once per account.

Here's what's inside:

[IMG]

Harley Quinn 25th Anniversary Emblem

Commemorate Harley's 25th anniversary with this special emblem. You know you won't want to put this one away any time soon.

[IMG]

Batman Day 2017 Hoodies
    • Batman Hoodie 2017
    • Harley Quinn Hoodie 2017
    Sometimes you need to kick back, relax, and not wear your full superhero costume. That's where these come in. Go casual, but keep your comic book theme going.

[IMG]

Batman Day 2017 Base Item Posters + Statues
    • Batman Day 2017 Special Edition #1 (Base Item Poster and Large Poster)
    • Harley Quinn Batman Day Special Edition #1 (Base Item Poster and Large Poster)
    • DC Super Hero Girls Batman Day 2017 Special Edition #1 (Base Item Poster and Large Poster)
    These base item posters showcase a wide range of Batman and Harley Quinn comic books. Display them in your lair and show off your comics cred.
    • Batman B&W Statue Base Items
    And finally, pick up these INCREDIBLE Batman B&W Statues by John Romita Jr. (base item floor and shelf versions). These real-world statuesare coming from DC Collectibles this January, but you can get yours in DCUO now.

BONUS: Arcane Mystery Box!

As an extra bonus, log in September 22-28 to also claim the Arcane Mystery Box. This box includes the Enhanced Green Knight Cuirass (chest item) AND an unlocked Arcane Time Capsule. Grab yours today! Claimable once per account.

To learn more about Batman Day, head to the official DC Comics site for news, information, and more. And, to find your nearest Batman Day event (and get FREE comics!), click here. Happy Batman Day!
    • Like x 9
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Super Great!
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Are the styles account bound once open? I may want the batman hoodie on one character and the harley hoodie on another.
    • Like x 2
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

But you're giving us more than we asked for. Is this a joke? :D
  5. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

The Enhanced Green Knight chest definitely isn't as I found out to my cost so be careful which toon you open the Arcane 1 on
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

So once this is claimed on 1 toon can any of it be passed in your shared bank? I have the green knight chest on 4 of my 5 toons. So obviously i want to give it to the toon that doesnt have it. But i want the posters, statue, emblem on my main. Any info would be much appreciated.

I hope the items are account bound at least. If not i find it to be a little strange. Many players play more then 1 toon. And the arcane TC has been out over 8 weeks now. Many of us already have that green knight chest piece. And like BumblingB said i would rather place the harley hoodie on my female toon, that has a harley themed style on 1 armory, and the batman hoodie on my main which is male.

If none of these items are account bound i really think u guys should rethink this and consider a change. And start realizing it hurts nothing by allowing players to put items/styles on different toons on their account. Not asking for the items to be able to be sold or traded to other players. But our own account should be ok. Im also grateful for the gift so thank you. But going forward please consider making all future items/styles like this account bound.
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

The posters and statues are tradeable, the hoodies and emblem are account bound and the capsule and chest are stuck with whoever opens it.
    • Like x 5
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can pass most of the items around.

But CANNOT pass the Green Knight chest style.

So I would suggest you consume the Arcane Mystery box with the character you want to give the chest to.

The Harley Quinn and Batman stuff seems to go into the Shared Bank fine.

I should have a video about this a bit later. ;)
    • Like x 7
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Ty u both for the info. Much appreciated :)
    • Like x 2
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I can confirm their info is accurate...just confirmed it two minutes ago.
    • Like x 5
  11. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Thanks everyone for the info! :cool:
  12. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 2
  14. Bladejack Level 30

Thanks for the Statue, actually have this on pre-order too !!
  15. TheDrone Well-Known Player

As someone who is often pretty negative about the way things are done in this game, this is one of those things I give the dev's a lot of credit for. They don't have to give us things like this. And they do it fairly often.

I'm not too excited by the various posters, but statues are great. I'll take as many statues as they want to make.
  16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

OMG all this is for free?! Thank you very much DayBreak Games! I only wish that it could be #BatmanDay everyday.

My Batman inspired base will soon be complete.
    • Like x 1
  17. High Troller Loyal Player

If the items are not claimed by the 28th, will they disappear from marketplace redeem claim? I won't be home from Houston disaster relief until 29th.