Catalysts not dropping

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 9001BPM, Feb 15, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The tooltips for Olympus etc. make no mention of the new catalysts needed for artifact level 120. Have they not been added to the game yet? Tried to get in Raising Hades when I was playing earlier to check if they’re dropping, but queue didn’t pop. Either way, something’s amiss here. Has anyone here run any of the instances in question yet? Did you get the new catalyst?
    • Like x 1
  2. AberrantAngel Committed Player

This would not happen till after daily reset today. Not sure what server you're on.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m on EU. My lv100 artifact can be levelled up now.
    • Like x 1
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

same here on EU
    • Like x 1
  5. Denver New Player

I play on USPC and have just completed "Raising Hades" duo. Result: no catalyst. Thank goodness I did not run "A Rip in Time" alert or "Olympus" raid yet...
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Does it show loot locked for Catalyst on the duo? If not I'd guess that it won't be locked out when they get it fixed.

Reinheld
  7. loganbach New Player

The catalyst pieces that are suppose to drop after completing Hades/RIP/Olympus are not dropping. The are also not listed as part of the rewards.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Edit: Nevermind just saw the latest update notes.
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

check hotfix
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating. (There should be new catalysts in these instances for the 120 breakthrough today.)
    • Like x 1
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yep No Level 120 Catalysts.
    I ran Raising Hades and Nadda. Gonna wait on a fix before running others
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Also Could you Kindly Tell me what use is it to have Certain Items Non Tradeable Accross Platforms?
    This in MY Opinion is just Hurtful towards the PC Side and Some on the PS Side. Since NEITHER Side can trade with X-Box.
    OR is there another Hidden Meaning that WE the Players do NOT yet Know?
    IF its Just there to annoy PLEASE Consider Removing Such Restriction. I am a LONE PC Player is a PURE PS League and Them Not being able to Reset me is Urking Enough..Now were getting these Added restrictions.

Thank You...
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The only items that are restricted cross-platform have a direct marketplace component. You cannot spend on one platform and then (effectively) redeem on another.
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

All Catalysts say Cannot Trade Across Platforms.
    Just trying to get clear why
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ok i do understand why That is in place for certain items. Makes perfect sense.
    Just Seems Catalysts should be trade able across platforms..Am i missing something?
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I totally Got you... Since Catalysts CAN be bought in a level Bundle ALL Catalysts are labeled as Untradeable. I get it now.. So sorry for my confusion
  17. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I just wish I could put the things into my league bank. Can't even give 'em to other players without going through email or the broker. Dumb.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kestral Committed Player

Actually PC and PS see different broker entries for catalysts as well so you still would not be able to trade this way. Not sure about mailing though but I doubt it.
  19. loganbach New Player

Still not dropping or showing up in the description on the On Duty Tab. What's Up? Also, this thread is about catalysts not dropping, not purchase them from the marketplace or purchasing anything else from the marketplace. Now, if to reach level 120 on the artifacts is ONLY BY BUYING THE CATALYSTS, please tell us. We can start a NEW tread regarding that. If not, a status update FROM A DEV, would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Checked last night, and didn't see anything in the tool tips.