cash restriction is insane

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by cyberspider516, Nov 27, 2015.

1. cyberspider516 Level 30

as a matter of fact im a fall time carer and i get payed next to nothing for that and im in uk so its £ not $ and i never said i could not afford it but so far the im reserving re subbing until i see a good enough reason to do so. and so far the community is a right put off at the moment
    • Like x 1
  2. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

This is 100% true. I haven't subbed for a few months now and have been playing at the premium level. No issues. Soder colas are your escrow. Use them. Every time you play an operation and end up passing by a vendor before warping to the next mission area, stop, repair, and spend excess cash on colas before you hit your 2k limit.

On the subject of R&D materials, I believe Jens had previously said that issues were being looked into, as the default method for determining the price value of an item was causing unintended issues where premium/freemium players were able to purchase said items. The issue described here could very well be part of that problem that missed the price-check.

If you want more options for 'escrow', as it were, as a Premium player, buy more inventory slots. Those are permanent, and are added to every character on the account. More inventory means being able to retain more junk loot you can sell for marks, and more slots you can stack excess colas in. My inventory slots are maxed out and I have rows upon rows of colas and nearly as much junk gear i'm too lazy to nuke, that I end up selling to easily hit 2k again.
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

and for what reason are you refusing to buy a subscription?

edit; oh look at that just read your other post, you're refusing to pay to play a game.. yeah no sympathy for you, sorry.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

they make us prem look bad, i get to chose if i want to be legendary or not, i chose not to because i own all The episode there is nothing for me to become legendary, but i always can ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

yeah, that's cool, it just grates me when people "choose" to stay premium but don't wanna deal with the restrictions. it's there to encourage a subscription, if you can live with the limits though then savings for you.

The other option of course is to also just "occassionally sub" when you feel you need access to cash etc.

I mean i think there is a sale on Monday too 3 months for $29.99 which is a good deal, you can then just cancel after as well.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

you do have a good point the cash limit's never seem to bother me, most of the times i trade for stuff like aura's but i trade like Rec kits and other goody's, but as far me going to be legendary even with the discount i just don't see it happening cause i am not getting anything i really need or want.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

I agree they should increase the cap. However, I would probably become premium if they did.
  8. evil keebler elf Well-Known Player

And here we go again with this topic.....
  9. RachelBurns Active Player

Yeah the cash cap is far too low. It should be at least 10x the current limit, especially now DLC is the cash cow.
    • Like x 1
  10. cyberspider516 Level 30

ok for one i never asked for sympathy and i never said im refusing to go legendary in fact i am considering it i was a sub when i first started playing on eu it seems some of you just want to make snotty comments rather then have a discussion so let me repeat my self I HAVE NOT PLAYED THIS GAME IN OVER A YEAR so i didnt know the mod thing had changed and in fact i pay a sub to swtor that i dont have too and on dcuo i have bought toon slots i have all the power sets and most of the dlc i just got atomic yesterday
  11. Proxystar #Perception

I pay a subscripton on both swtor and dcuo as well.

if you want the cash restriction gone then sub up, it's that simple.
  12. The_fair_1 Committed Player

I'm somewhat for a premium cash increase... But it didn't happen for the years when it truly was needed and now it isn't needed so all I say is, upgrade to legendary or deal with it.