Carbon Copy.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AverageJoe, Oct 2, 2015.

1. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

If you could trade a carbon copy of a DC character with a Marvel character who would it be? For example Deathstroke or Deadpool?
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

Hulk over Superman.
    • Like x 1
  3. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

I don't think they are. for example like Marvels Nova Corps and DC's Green Lanterns.
  4. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

You really need to find Jokers Funhouse.
    • Like x 14
  5. Dynagirl Committed Player

Why is this not in the funhouse? :rolleyes:

Well to answer your question I would change Shazam for Captain Britain
  6. Dynagirl Committed Player

Great minds think alike :D
    • Like x 4
  7. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Why are you worrying about it? Not your job let the people who run this do theirs until then enjoy. Or don't comment either way...I'm going to have fun with this and not be too serious about anything in a video game and or forums. If a Dev feel free to move thats ok too its not your concern just go on a thread were your comments will be more welcome and not try to back seat Dev. They got this.
  8. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Well I wouldn't go as far as great....:D
    • Like x 1
  9. Delta795 New Player

Nope, Little Sister is right...either find the Funhouse or maybe the door out.of your basement?!?!
    • Like x 4
  10. Dynagirl Committed Player

You can make less work for them by posting these things in their appropriate places.:D I mean Gotham City is for Gameplay. What you put forth in this thread has nothing to do with any gameplay in any shape or form whatsoever.
    • Like x 1
  11. Antwoman Dedicated Player

Joe just be prepared they run in hordes. When one says something good the same group says its good when one says its bad the same group says its bad. You can look at the last 20 pages and see who they are and its funny. Because of that I cannot take any of those individuals seriously. Because of that group there isn't too much things going to change. Just look at past threads and you can clearly see who they are and I think its really funny. I mean just look at past threads and you can name every single one of them.

But to this thread point Wasp and Bumblebee.
    • Like x 2
  12. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Yet here it is . until the dev's not backseat driver there (you) change it. Then live with it. Its not like this the only thread.
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

TaskMaster for Prometheus.
  14. Delta795 New Player

This has NOTHING to.do with gameplay. You can stick with your whole argument, but JC man (or woman) if you ate gonna post this much **** that has nothing to do with .....I dunno GAMEPLAY at least put it where it belongs.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tannen Committed Player

Are you 5 years old? Every time someone criticizes you or something you post, you basically stick your tongue out at them and yell, "youre not my mom! I can because i wanna!"
    • Like x 7
  16. Delta795 New Player

He/she is that special kind.....
    I'm not sure if they are related to Circe but damn they sure operate in the same world
    • Like x 2
  17. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I'm not worried at all.

But there's no need to constantly blatantly disregard the rules just because you feel like it.

And no, there are no longer any Mods. Just Mepps. You're making more work for him. Why not just be a gentleman and follow the rules ?

Cheers :)
    • Like x 5
  18. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Well it is what it is. Its here now and I can't move it a dev can, let them. I will probably still post on gameplay. Because my reason. if you don't like then don't respond no one is making you nor is it that serious. Last time said something like my thread was still on gameplay and still is. I'm not worry about it. Its a game forum threads. I let people do their jobs not listen to others who think they know other jobs better if a dev want to PM and tell me that's I'm not going to listen to a group of people who can't even agree on issues on a game. Nope not that serious...
  19. sirzap Well-Known Player

20. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

To answer the topic, I'd replace you with Circe.
    • Like x 7