Capt. marvel cape

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sayow55, Feb 28, 2016.

1. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Please can we get a true Capt. Marvel cape for styles. And not the new 52cape, that one sucks. The true original legendary cape. The ares cape is close, but still not there. Please,all of the styles you guys have created, this one should be easy.
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A Captain Marvel cape would be much appreciated. My Captain Marvel would look good in it. ;)
    Heck a proper Captain Marvel chest piece would not hurt either. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Oh i know. I have been asking for one for 4yrs. Not looking good for our team!!!! Lol
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

Same with a cape that has two colors.

Why is this still being asked for? Such a simple thing. These guys blow my mind.
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A 2 color cape would be cool.

That and a cape with our emblem on it. :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

Yes. I actually was going to go back and edit my post with that ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i've been asking for this since launch.
    • Like x 2
  8. DarthJafo Committed Player

I'd also like a proper S emblem..and optional size/placement of same. MonEL just doesn't look complete without it
    • Like x 1
  9. Delta796th Loyal Player

Sign me up for + 1000
    • Like x 1
  10. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Well a month and a half later and still no iconic Shazam cape or any of your other brilliant ideas. Heck they can't even keep the game running. Been loyalty paying my legendary membership for 5yrs. This is really beginning to make me want to stop but I've put in so much time and money into this I can't.
    • Like x 1
  11. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Trying to see how long the devs ignore veteran players. Simple request, could be done anytime. Been asking for 5yrs now and not one of the devs cares.
    • Like x 1
  12. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I'm surprised it hasn't been added in yet.
  13. sayow55 Well-Known Player

So am I. And extremely disappointed. But as you can see, they don't actually listen to us. Hence the even bigger problems in the game
  14. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Definitely possible. A Peej cape would be great too. Just.... not 20$ on the marketplace... 5, sure. 10, we better be able to color everything on it with 3 color options.
  15. Wildboy Committed Player

What we need it seems is a hybrid the Ra's al Ghul cape (the one with the collar laid flat) and the Cloak of Hades. Then we'd have happy Cap'n, Mary, Junior, and Uncle Marvels all over Gotham and Metropolis. . .

#IveGotMyMarvelCapeFinally
    #IsElectricAnyBetterWithStatsMatter
  16. VV Dedicated Player

Just wanted to say

Tennnnoooo
    • Like x 1