Can't warp to or enter Lair purchased from Skeets

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ArchitectOfAnarchy, Feb 20, 2013.

1. ArchitectOfAnarchy New Player

I bought a deed from the loyalty vendor earlier today and now I can see the entrance but I cannot enter nor can I see it as a warp to option.
    • Like x 2
  2. Khaliel New Player

Same here.I bought 2 deeds with the loyalty vendor: 1 for Khael and 1 for Kheliel. Each one of them had only one base before that. US PS3.

I used the deeds with every each of them, i put the amenities, i gave permissions to each other and everything went normal. I changed toons a little and came back to Khael. With Khael, i was on my new base and i left the base. When i'm outside the base, i can see the entrance of my new base, but when i tried to enter nothing happens. I tried warp to Base... i see the dialog box, but it only shows the name of my old base. Then, with Khael, i selected "Show Base Entrance" of Kheliel's new base and it worked. Khael is able to enter and use amenities of Kheliel's new base (purchased with loyalty vendor) and vice versa, but they aren't able to enter their new bases or use anything in there, in case you are in your new base when you log on the game. I know because it happened with Kheliel. I logged with Kheliel and i was inside of the new base but i couldn't use anything at all (Amenities, Maniframe, Dispenser or Decoration painel). I left the base with Kheliel and the same happened, i could see the base entrance of his new base but i couldn't enter or warp to it.