Can't wait to say goodbye dcuo

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by VoZhD123, Jul 19, 2013.

1. VoZhD123 New Player

With FF XIV coming out next month on PS3/4 Aug 27, I can happly say DCUO will see a big drop off of players. Since DCUO has more legandary members in PS3 then PC I think this will be a nail in the coffin. Maybe then they will actually realize they should of started listening to there players who were Premium who spent plenty of money and couldn't even get a reasonable Cash limit, or raids that didnt require you to spend a ridiculous amount of replay badges to pray for a 86 or 87 drop that didn't even offer new styles for the hard work.
    • Like x 1
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

You do know you don't have to wait til until august to say goodbye do you? In fact here I'll help you, good bye :)
    • Like x 7
  3. Statman New Player

Agreed, why wait?

OP, you said DCUO is gonna die? Sure... o_O
    • Like x 1
  4. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

Maybe, maybe not. After all FF XIV doesn't have superheroes.
  5. Mackie New Player

I have been on the FF beta and I will say, that game is BORING, combat is boring and everything. Maybe it's just the beta but I know people who agree with me.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If everyone got a free month of legendary subscription for every "DCUO is gonna die when XX comes out." thread, well basically the game would be dead because there are so damn many of them, but here it is still going strong.

Get your head out of your ***, FF XIV is nothing, NOTHING, like this game. I'm not saying DCUO is better than FF XIV, and I'm not saying that FF XIV is better than DCUO. The fact of the matter is the game are non-comparable because they are completely different beasts. A few people may go away, sure, but they are people who play this game simply because it's an MMO, not because it's a superhero action game. Frankly the majority of people who play this game play it because it's a superhero action game, not because it's an mmo.

You can go now. Bye. I'm sure we'll see you back soon enough.
    • Like x 4
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hey now, that's not a requirement, that's a choice.
    • Like x 1
  8. MARK2099 New Player

Op any reason to keep playing if you already hate the game? btw ps4 version is TBD, get all your exobits and mats and mail to MARK2099, i'm gonna send some mails with a goobye just for you in exchange of your items ;).
  9. Ironman New Player

I can say?? U can read the future? I'm glad that narrow minded like you are jumping to ff. i bet u are one of the people who says they a leaving but have no guts to delete their characters.
  10. Larfleeze New Player

I like how every few days someone comes in here and says "CANT WAIT FOR FFXIV TO COME IN AND RUIN DCUO!"

Sorry, but any game they have to take off the market and completely retool for two years straight to make it a somewhat decent product won't ruin anything except the company that is producing the game.

FFXIV is just another run of the mill standard MMO with nothing special or defining features that is trying to live off it's name alone. It's already failed once.
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Wish people would just leave quietly, without the drama. A thread like this pops up with every new MMO, and DCUO is still going strong. There are plenty of us who have no interest in another boring fantasy MMO. DCUO ain't goin nowhere, bud.
    • Like x 5
  12. MrsSupreme New Player

Yes let me help you So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye! Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
    • Like x 3
  13. LisaLoeb New Player

I am trying hard to stay till Elder Scrolls comes out, but the constant hard freezes and light dlcs are making me quit. Will probably go back to WoW till then. How can you make the players op for everything in game except 2 ops and 2 raids? They need more content with each release or to buff everything else since they can't or refuse to keep up with their own pace.
    • Like x 1
  14. Super red New Player

15. Luthia1281 New Player

Yeah screw dcuo ^_^ Its a fun game and all but with so many problems and the Role gear (or lack of ) In t5 content is ridiculous. So Long!!

Ill prolly leave earlier, ToX comes out Aug 6 ^_^
  16. Davis New Player

Have fun playing a game where you have to pay a subscription fee and dont even have voice chat sure ff is going to be the flavor of the month but truly im more worried about gta5 a month after that game looks soo good. Hopefully the dlc and new power will keep some people from leaving.
  17. General Zod 10000 Post Club

18. Stiltz New Player

Don't forget that South Park: The Stick of freakin' Truth will be out this fall as well. DCUO so f'd brah.
  19. Mr. Synister New Player

LMAO.....I know were suppose to keep it "professional"....but my apologies to the mods on the forums for what I'm about to say in advance:

This is nothing personal, I don't even know you.....but don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you as you walk out the door. You haters have been saying this for months. First Dust 514 was suppose to kill DC, its still here. Then Defiance was suppose to kill DC....its still here!! Now FFXIV is gonna do what those games couldn't?? News flash....NONE of the FF MMO's have been anywhere CLOSE to as successful as the RPG games, that's a proven fact. All this FF MMO is....is an updated version of of its failed predecessor. Here a piece of advice that should serve all Game publishers.....some franchises just aren't cut out to be successful MMO no matter how many times you rehash it, or throw money at it.

Now lets be real:

- Does DC have its issues? Definitely
    - Can they be addressed? Certainly

Now ask yourself this.....are you going to be part of the solution and give PRACTICAL and USEFUL suggestions and ideas to the devs to help make the game you PAID TO PLAY better for everyone or are you gonna be that guy who whines and complains about everything trying to ruin everyone else's gaming experience? Your choice...
    • Like x 6
  20. GeoShock New Player

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo, you are quitting ?!?!?! the game will die for sure now ......................