In Progress Can't progress in Legion of Doom Pt. 1!

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by UnderworldSelene, Dec 9, 2021.

1. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Okay so I did literally every Queue mission. I did the duo twice. I did the alert and the raid. I'm still stuck at Exit Umbrax the Ultraviolet. Please look into this!
    • Like x 5
  2. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

I had it happen on the duo on one of my characters.
    • Like x 1
  3. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

I had it on test and I now have it on my main.

I left after the Perpetua/Lex cutscene. Is there something else to do?
    • Like x 2
  4. KillerLantren New Player

same here
    • Like x 1
  5. Maxabel New Player

Same problem here on my vilain.
    bump !
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I'm sorry - I'm not quite following what/where you are stuck at. Can you describe a little more of what you are seeing?

Edit: Just kidding. This is sorted out and should be in tomorrow's hotfix.
    • Like x 2
  7. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

It sounds like they aren't getting credit in the journal mission for completing the duo, so they can't progress to the alert, raid and then OP neck.
  8. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

We did the duo, but the episode's intro mission does not update accordingly.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Same. A fellow leaguer of mine is also having this issue. This needs to be fixed immediately. I've lost progress time and replays over this.
    • Like x 2
  10. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Hi Mepps. I hit this as well on my villain. After completing the duo, my journal was still stuck on the "Exit Umbrax ..." message. I q'd back into the duo, and walked out, and then it progressed.
    • Like x 4
  11. Maxabel New Player

Thanks for the tip. On my first retry I completed the duo again and didn't work. on the second try I walked out immediately and it works. My teamate did the same thing.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I FOUND A POSSIBLE TEMPORARY FIX!

I just ran the duo, but just before I exited, I opened my journal, went to Legion of Doom Pt. 1, and selected the "exit Umbrax the Ultraviolet" step. The monitor began speaking and I exited the duo. When I came out, the quest had progressed to "use custom play in the On Duty menu to queue for The One Who Waits under 4 player and complete it." I'm finally able to progress now.
  13. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

I did this earlier and it did not work for me unfortunately. The "exit umbrax" message was the same for me yesterday as it is today. I've done other things including going to the League Hall but nothing is happening to move this along.
  14. MiLady Well-Known Player

Same here. One of my villians have this problem. I finished the duo and exited. But my journal says I have to exit it. The journal is stuck. I will try some of these suggestions. Hopefully it will work.
    • Like x 1
  15. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I tried this. Did not work. Thanks anyway.
  16. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Thanks! I (and others who experienced this glitch) appreciates it.
  17. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Did you try walking out after q’ing in? Best to ask friend to help so you don’t strand someone, but can q event too since you can solo it.
  18. Nymphia New Player

First post on the forums <3

I'm having the same issue with Part II of the mission. I completed the raid and the journal mission updated prompting me to "Exit the sixth dimension" i.e. leave the raid. However, after I went through the teleporter the mission didn't update. I didn't see the hotfix notes mentioning this occurrence being addressed so I'm just mentioning it here.

Cheers ^.^
  19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

when you do the duo go in journal and click on mission, then complete duo, it should move to the next phase. Same when you do the alert, and probably raid too
  20. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

UPDATE! I'm able to progress. Thanks again for looking into it! :D