Can't login into my character AT ALL for over 2 weeks now! (Help!!) :(

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EDS1649, Feb 7, 2018.

1. EDS1649 New Player

Hello,

Title says it all; can't login into 1 off my characters; others are functioning fine (can login into them).

A couple of weeks ago my game crashed when I was playing my main toon, ever since I can't login into that specific toon. Only that one, cause the rest I actually can log into.

Every time when I press play at the character list screen, the game loads for 5 seconds and crashes immediately. It has been two weeks and it stil doesn't work.

I asked in discord and someone said that my character is in a 'stuck state', I have to mail daybreak to tell them to move my character. I did, but they still didnt fix it after a week. They messaged me yesterday and told me that they are trying to solve the problem.

They first gave me instructions to validate files etc, but nothing works!

I tried:
    - Reinstalling the game
    - Deleting and restoring my character (costed me 500 dbc pff)
    - Validate game files

Nothing!

I really want to play my main character and get some feats man. Ever since they removed the linkdead feature I was facing this problem. I think that the linkdead feature actually helped my resetting your character after 10m, now the game has nothing to fall back on when it glitches.

I know, very unusual problem, but maybe someone had the same problem and found the solution????
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You might have left your character standing in a dead zone.
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Reply back to the support ticket. There is no other way.
  4. EDS1649 New Player

Pff they are leaving me hanging for days; soooo frustrating. want to get on my main
  5. EDS1649 New Player

whats that?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A spot in the game that's bugged and forces a disconnect.