Cant log in, 'world down for maintenance message <OXOOOE>'

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 0xDJBx0, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoodFanatic New Player

I only have a few days left on my membership so I really need this problem fixed ASAP
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It's been fixed for about the last hour on the EU servers.
  3. FoodFanatic New Player

I play on Xbox One and it’s still not working, same maintenance message
  4. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Seems like this happens to me in ZooE. Has 3 times. Ive been disconnected and back to login. Then it proceeds to tell me world down for maintence. Usually I just ligin with an alt and I get on. Last Tuesday it kept me out till I just gave up. Tried early the next morning with no issues since. But playing time has been limited.
  5. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Are you sure it''s been fixed? Surely someone from Daybreak would have informed us if the issue had been resolved? The last we heard from them was that they were working on it.
  6. FoodFanatic New Player

This is ridiculous I’m paying for a game I can’t even play.. smh
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, I'm sure. I was locked out for a while, then got back in and did all of my Earth 3 dailies, along with a ton of other people.
  8. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Oh OK, well thanks for letting us know. It's quite dissapointing that no one from Daybreak took the time to let us know. Although, I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering that I posted a thread about ongoing teleporter crashing a few weeks back and they still haven't responded.
  9. Momotarou New Player

It still isn't fixed. Maybe for certain people, but not for all. It really sucks that I can't get on and I barely have any time left in my membership.
  10. Momotarou New Player

Nevermind. Stopped trying for a few hours and retry im in. I guess it's a random thing.
  11. Darth Piper Loyal Player

This is happening to me on one of my toons on the US server right now.
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I just got this Disconnect Message when Phasing into a Lair Battle
  13. Darth Piper Loyal Player

What was funny about mine... it happened with one toon... but not another. Same account. US PC/PS server. A couple of hours later, all was well and good and I was able to log in with the toon in question.
    • Like x 1
  14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Experienced something similar on USPS/PC server on my main, I logged in and went to Earth 3 and got stuck I a long loading screen then got DC'd to a world down for maintenance screen. I tried again and it happened again.

So I played on a few alts and (didn't want to risk going to Earth 3 again) but the game worked just fine. After 7 alts, I tried my main again and it let me in so I quickly grabbed the free mark and got out of dodge. Not sure what that was but hopefully they can fix it asap.
  15. Hellbilly72 New Player

I'm getting the same error on 2 of my alts when trying to go to the Titans Dock
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.