Can't Launch Game

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Creep, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Glad I'm not the only one who's experiencing this problem. Just hope it gets back online soon, I was in the middle of purchasing some stuff from the brokers....
  2. Monkeyboy Committed Player

Since this is a SoE problem will legendary members get a discount or SC for this inconvenience?
  3. Kintuse Well-Known Player

I remember seeing you a couple times now, thanks for the update, bud.
  4. Kintuse Well-Known Player

The short answer is "no," I'm afraid not, friend.
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

6. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Yes please.
  7. Monkeyboy Committed Player

It was worth a try :)
  8. Kintuse Well-Known Player

Haha, yeah. Unless it's for a very long time, they won't give us any sort of little prize or extra game time. One can dream though~!
  9. Maubri84 New Player

Same problem trying here from Brazil
    Mesmo problema tentando aqui do Brasil
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

11. UltraBlackJoker New Player

That's exactly what happen to me Lag, Restart, log in trouble
  12. Jay-El New Player

Oh thank God, I'm a relative noob to DCUO, only been playing for a couple weeks, and just purchased my first DLC last night. I was really worried this was just me. What a relief. Now they just need to come back online....
  13. Demetrious New Player

Is this where I tell you about a error code 1048 please trying again in a few minutes. This is happening on the PS3 north america
  14. Jay-El New Player

15. QuantifiedICE Active Player

im experiencing this as well...I get a 1048 error then on occasion it logs in to validate then unknown disconnect and I also get a runtime error a lot with the Launchpad now. not sure what has been going on but ever sine the t5 stuff came out there has been a huge increase in disconnects and server issues on the SOE end. I have not been able to play since about 10:30am
  16. crazydeath New Player

it sucks for those that been paying money like myself for over two years and still has to deal with this kind of game issues on ps3, i enjoy this game very much its about only game i play have 6 toons ,3 of them cr95 mental troll ,sorcery healer, mental dps...
    • Like x 1
  17. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Mine's back online. You guys should try loading the launch pad again. Let's hope it doesn't kick me off again.
  18. crazydeath New Player

yup mines back as well ............
  19. Guardian Of Hope New Player

I'm still having the issue either Error at the launcher or it disconnects after I select my character.
  20. Lablonski New Player

I can log in but my character is stuck in the landscape. not able to move......some glitch that has been happening since about 8:30 this morning.