Can't get rid of item(s)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EK1975, Nov 24, 2017.

1. EK1975 Well-Known Player

I filed a ticket and got the issue resolved, but the issue shouldn't have happened in the first place. I am sure there are more items like this. There is a special Wonder Woman shield style item that once put into your inventory, there is literally no normal way for a player to get rid of it (unless you're able to use a shield as a weapon). You can't salvage, sell, trade, or delete it. I understand people will think this is no big deal. It is nice the devs give us special items for style and what-not, but to make it so we can't get rid of the item if we don't want it, and having it just take up space is an oversight.

"Just use a skill point to be able to use the shield as a weapon." If I don't want to use a shield, that would be a waste of a skill point.
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Spec one skill point to shield, collect the style, respec back. You don't have to use this weapon to collect styles for it. With shield, I guess this could work only if you have access to it in general, though.
    • Like x 1
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

This can't be done if you are FTP or Premium without buying Shield first. NVM I just read your entire post. lol