Cant Get Rid Of Death Metal Dlc Head Augs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SlimTortilla, Oct 5, 2023.

1. SlimTortilla New Player

I tried putting my death metal dlc head augs into the new dlc head augs but they wont even show up on the fortification. I put my khandaq head augs in just fine. Could it be now that the death metal dlc is in omnibus im no longer allowed to? If so, how do i get rid of the death metal dlc head aug at all?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can only feed end game (three most current episode) augments into other end game augments. You can feed the older augments into any other older augments.
  3. SlimTortilla New Player

So essentially theres no way to get rid of them then…..great
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Best you can do is reduce them by buying another EEG augment, then feeding the DK ones that one. You should be able to pack up to 5 into 1 new augment(and can repeat the process if needed), and just leave it at the first breakthrough so that it sits at the bottom of the list. Still there, but LESS there.

For future conversions, you'd need to feed the oldest of the 3 'current' DLCs to one of the most recent 2 DLCs as close to the update/episode launch as you can. So your last login before yesterday, you could have fed the DK ones to a SOBA or Static one, leave it at breakthrough, then feed that to a JLDC one yesterday after launch. You'd cut the XP to 1/4, but they would have been gone-gone today. The week before would have been better even, with the 2x bonus, but then you would be augment naked for a week.
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This is obviously subjective but I don’t see the big deal keeping your old augments I have kept one augment for dps and my tank role saved deim
    Each dlc so when I run that old content I just pop those in and get all the extra benefits. Is there a reason why it bothers you to have it still? Honestly curious?
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

The more you have the longer the list…and it’s not a user friendly list when ‘snapping it into the active spot.’

I wish it would auto detect and simply self-apply based on the content you’re jumping into. Yes I want the bonus marks from the Wonderverse solo…so yes I want those equipped.
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldnt recommend getting rid of them, considering they're still one of the best adaptive augments for any content (unless you have the correct adaptive episode specific augments for each episode following Dark Knights.)
    Also, Swe+ is still hard enough to justify using the augments in the future.