Not A Bug Can't find Warrior of Spring headstyle

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheDamnedLover, May 6, 2020.

1. TheDamnedLover New Player

Been playing DCUO nearly every day looking for the Visage of the Warrior of Spring and I can't find it in any loot drops.

It's intended to drop frequently, but I haven't found it anywhere after hours and hours of playing.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

RNGsus can be a cruel god. This is like the boo belt at Halloween. I've got characters which have gotten the belt like 10x but have no boos (and I'm not buying them) and other characters who have a few boos but never have gotten the belt. Best I can tell you is run low level solos. Lots of loot drops (some can be completed in 2 min) means lots of shots at it. I do think it drops at 'boss' fights only, but it should drop at all of them low or high.
  3. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I get them all the time on all of my toons. What I can't seem to get is two of the collection pieces for the Swamp Things collection. Seems like if you really want something you can't get it. That's how it works.
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I know one of the Swamp Things Things collection pieces is on the spring vendor, "Dr. Hollands Lab Coat". Do you have that one?
  5. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yes, it was the first one that I got. I need the "Dragonfly Wings" and the "Frog Eyes," But, they seem to be more rare than the rest of the set. Running every toon, every day, and mostly keep getting the "Metamorphosis" collections or base items and the aforementioned costume pieces instead. And, if I do happen to get anything from the collection that I want, it is again those pieces that I already have on the toon that I want them on. If another doesn't have that piece though, I have been just collecting it on them too though just for the sake of it even though I don't really need it on any other characters. The RNG is a pain, but I refuse to pay high broker prices for collections, and I haven't seen the two I need in any league banks either.
  6. myandria Item Storage

Ahh, ok. Yeah, those two seem to be the rarest ones and I haven't seen them this time around, either. I don't like the fact that this event is only two weeks, because it isn't enough time to farm the event mission to get a fair chance at getting those collections.
    • Like x 1
  7. myandria Item Storage

I was not aware the the head piece was supposed to drop frequently; I've only seen it on the Spring Vendor.