Can't figure out 2 feats under raids.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kontakt, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Kontakt Active Player

hey guys, i'm currently grinding for feats for the revamp, in the feats menu under raids there are 2 feats i need to finish but can't figure out which raids they belong to.

Feat Names

1.Some Days You Just Can't Get Rid of a Bomb
    (Bring down the RPC's shield before a flashbang drone can self-destruct.

2.Integration Complete <- someone please tell me how this is done.
    (Defeat the ARC after the Arc consumes each of the following)
    [Omega sentry] is the last one i need to finish the feat.

i have no clue how or when i finished the others on the list but any help is much appreciated.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

First one is in outer caverns on first boss, burn him down until flash bang drones come out, then take his sheild down without any of the drones going off.

Second is in inner on first boss when adds spawn, let him consume an Omega sentry, and then kill him.
    • Like x 1
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

To expand on what Fatal said:
    The first boss summons various drones depending on where his health is. When you get the boss down to low health, it will pop a shield and summon Flashbang Drones that can self destruct. When you defeat a Flashbang drone before it self destructs it will turn into a bomb you can pick up. Pick it up and either throw or slam it into the boss's shield. When the shield goes down, finish the boss off quickly.

The adds that spawn are random, this may take multiple runs. If you don't get it on one attempt, leave and come back.
    • Like x 2
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

^ What he said. Being on a phone I don't really feel like typing long dragged out replys lol.
    • Like x 3
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I got your back Fatal :D
  6. BumblingB I got better.

The problem with the first one, people burn him too quick. So when he is low health, slow the burn and wait for the shield. When that happens, that's how you get the feat.
    • Like x 3
  7. Kontakt Active Player

Thank you soo very much for the feedback
  8. Kontakt Active Player

Thank you, i'm willing to grind over and over until i get the feat.
  9. Kontakt Active Player

i'll take it nice and slow :) thanks for the feedback.
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Both feats are hindered by fast burn.

The first you must burn real slow until you get the shield. Even pets can finish that boss in high CR and mess up the feat. No pets, go slow and stop attacking the boss when he has the shield.

3 drones with the lightning bolt symbol appear. These must be destroyed and then they drop bombs, which must be thrown on the boss. Once the shield got disabled, you can finish the boss.

The arc... Do this at high CR as a duo or alone. Set up a single target loadout. Again no pets. You can even get a drink or food for the waiting time.
    Don't attack the boss, instead kill the 2 adds out of the 3 you don't need. The boss will absorb the remaining add, so leave it alive!
    Then let the boss continue his attack phase pattern until next add spawn and just remain idle. Repeat until you have all you need. Which 3 adds spawn is random. Once you have all you need, defeat the boss.
    If I remember right, the boss needs to be taken down to update the feat.
  11. Kontakt Active Player

I did a walk in and completed both feats
    • Like x 2
  12. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

That's the spirit.